– Welcome back. This is Karlous Miller
and Justina Valentine presents Wild ‘n Out,
(clapperboard claps) The (beep) You Didn’t See. (snorts)
– I got to hock a loogie. (upbeat hip hop music) (tiger growl) – You guys know the rules,
no need to explain it, okay? Just stay in your lane. Big Mack, ya ready? – I love Emmanuel doing this.
– You ready? – Oo, you look so cute being the red. – With that outfit on, you
look like a woke chessboard. – Whoa, shaky, shaky.
– Boy, you built like a boneless chicken wing, (beep). – My first one was shaky? (audience laughing)
– The first one was shaky. – Without that waist trainer,
you probably look like me, you ol’ big ass.
(audience laughing) – Oh, get him! (laughing)
– Oh, talk your talk, man. – That’s why I thought I was gonna win. – If you were a bitch,
you would need two bras, one for the front, and
one for your back, (beep). – Oh, he got back titties. – Yeah, the back titties is hilarious. – This, too, look.
– Your weave probably came with a free oil change.
(audience awing) – Whoa, it felt like he said something. (audience laughing)
– Oh, oh. – Your face built like Lil’
Kim in ’98, ’99, 2003, 2004, 2018–
I thought that was gonna kill. – Whoa, shake it.
– What did that mean? Y’all, don’t he look
like he brush his teeth with candy and gargle with
salsa like it’s mouthwash? (gargling)
(audience laughing) (laughing)
I worked so hard on those, I was so frazzled. – You gonna put my business out like that? – You worked hard on that? (laughing) – That’s why they cut it!
(music returns) Got Damned, let’s see yours, bitch. Roll Vena’s.
– Mine’s not here. (laughing)
See, I didn’t get picked. ♪ Oh, (beep) I say, ah ♪
(bell ding) (peppy hip hop music)
♪ That’s what you heard? ♪ ♪ Look, y’all, it’s an albino bird ♪ (audience laughing)
(bell ding) (screaming) ♪ If I am a bird, that is the truth ♪ – Look at you.
♪ Why you are shaped ♪ ♪ Like, buzz, a fruit fly ♪ – Hold, we gonna talk about that bounce. Where did you find that, on beat, too? Down beat, yeah.
– You were bouncing. – What’s that movie, Justina
dressed like Legally Blonde if it was like, in the trailer park. – That’s messed up, man.
(laughing) That was so disrespectful, I’m telling. She’s gonna see this.
– Don’t tell her that. Oh, she might. – The thing about me and
DC, we really free style. – Right.
– Like how you and Chico, we really are coming off top. ♪ You call me a fruit fly ♪ ♪ That’s kind of bent wrong ♪ ♪ You dress like Eazy-E
’cause you need a hit song ♪ Now, listen.
(bell ding) – They cut that? – Oh, DC? Whoa, whoa, wait. – (beep)
– And he got a bell for that? – What?
– Man, DJ D-Wrek, bruh. – Yo. ♪ I said, “Nick done brought his kids ♪ ♪ I’m like, hey, little Nick, Jr.” ♪ ♪ He dress like Eazy-E,
but he’s still paid ♪ ♪ He dress like Eazy-E, but you got AIDS ♪ – Oh.
– Oo. (audience awing)
– Justina, too harsh. – Oh.
– Oo. You can’t make AIDS jokes, Justina. – AIDS? (laughing) – He ain’t got nothing to say. HitMan’s jacket is Wild tight. ♪ AIDS, that don’t bound right ♪ ♪ You got AIDS, ’cause
that’s what it sounds like ♪ (audience laughing)
(bell ding) – The great rebuttal–
– So, no. That was, yeah, that was all great. I thought the Eazy-E, the
AIDS, the play off the Eazy-E. – I think we living in a time right now where it’s too sensitive.
– It’s very sensitive. ♪ Your skinny ass, built
like a pet squirrel ♪ ♪ I bet you got them
khakis at a Wet Seal ♪ – Wet Seal?
(bell ding) ♪ Let me tell you how I get me ♪ ♪ Your waist the size of Nicole Richie ♪ – I see why this was deleted,
though, this entire, deleted. These the vets?
(laughing) I thought I was watching us. – These are the vets?
– These the vets? ♪ Listen, you a gangsta,
you got on the work shirt ♪ ♪ You been here all day,
but this a church shirt ♪ (laughing)
♪ With your praying ass ♪ ♪ With your praying ass ♪ – Save it.
– And that’s a way to save yourself.
– Save it. ♪ That rhyme was as bad as
your team songs blessings ♪ Oh, ’cause their team song
was terrible that time. – Oh, we were on that.
– That was a good call back to the episode, but the
crowd didn’t remember it. – I was on it.
– It was bad. – It was.
– Terrible. – Cut the beat.
(record scratching) – This didn’t make it?
– Cut it, Ky. – Quann show up!
– There’s a reason why I didn’t make it.
– Quann showed up! – (beep)
(laughing) – Oh, oh.
(laughing) I didn’t have nothing. Hey, yo, DC?
– Oh, my god. – Come here.
(audience laughing) You lost your job at TRL,
so now they left you dead. It’s ironic you try to
be Smokey from Friday, but you got fired like Craig. – Mm, okay.
Bring you back to the job– – Mm, what?
– They really tried, but then they hired Sway, TRL must stand for They Really Lied. Oo. Okay.
(bell ding) (hollering)
– Oh, my god! – There we go, look! – ‘Cause you built like a sunflower seed, all them TRL jokes–
– I’m surprised they didn’t add that at all.
– You need to tell them that, (laughing)
I don’t give a (beep), my money guaranteed.
(audience laughing) (bell dinging)
– So, they cut that? – Yep.
– Wow. – Because it’s true.
(rhythmic air horn) – You say something that’s true. His money might be guaranteed.
– Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah yeah yeah yeah–
– You say something– – So they was like–
– Like, MTV, they were like, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!”
– MTV was like, “Hold up! We’re not letting everyone know.” – “We don’t want everyone to know that we’re giving guaranteed money out.” (tiger growl) – Ah, (beep), give me Tyler! (clapping)
(chatter) (audience cheering)
– Hype me up, hype me up! – Got Damned is stressful.
– I hate Got Damned. (giggling)
(blowing whistle) (crowd chanting “DC”)
– No, no! No!
– They love them some DC on this game.
– They love DC. (laughing) – Ah, they be trying to set people up! – Hell, yeah.
– They be trying to set you up with that. – That (beep) live here, he–
(blowing whistle) (laughing)
– That (beep) live here! – He can’t roast that (beep), man. (blowing whistle)
(audience laughing) – Oh. – That’s why they can’t use that. It’s was a compliment battle.
– You see the confidence, it was shook. – Give me DC.
(audience cheering) – Wow.
– No one wants a compliment. – Crowd favorite.
– DC has a bucket hat on, that’s why they didn’t use this. – That’s, what?
– He’s got a bucket hat on. – That can’t be why. – DC dress like every BET movie. – Oh, (beep).
– He’s the beginning of it. – He look like a roll bounce skater. (chuckling) – This is really just his game. Like, everybody else is just
playing, but this is really– – This is DC’s game.
– Right, like they made this game after his motto. – Got DC’d, it could actually be called. – They should’ve called it DC’d. – Yeah, DC’d, Got DC’d,
instead of Got Damned. – And you’re out, take too
long, and you’re out, okay? – DC, you ready?
– Ready! – This should be good though,
’cause Tyler can roast. – You want me to go first, right? – You know it.
– Yeah, I already know, man. (laughing)
– You do that when you ain’t got nothing to say. – Right, you just laugh.
(laughing) – But, this, though.
– Oo! – This was all cut out? – Aye!
(all laughing) – ‘Cause it’s dragging, we got
to go to commercial by now. (audience laughing)
– With the vest on. – You see that (beep) head, right now? – Hey, what he look like? – Hey, he look like
that (beep) who got shot on Men In Black, he like, “I
can’t believe you did that, K.” (audience laughing)
– DC so ugly. – I don’t think they
should’ve cut this out, I mean, I don’t think
they should’ve cut it, I mean, that’s dope to
interact with the crowd, ’cause it just shows that,
you know, it’s just not– – We just don’t have enough time. – Right. – I see why this was deleted. (laughing)
– Yeah, I was gonna say–
– This is why it was deleted. (laughing)
Yo! (whistle blowing)
– There’s a whole bunch of laughing, (beep) trying
to think of what to say. – Alright, alright.
– We got to play the game. – Fine, let me play.
– Alright. – Go, Coach Carter! I mean, Tyler. – You, out!
(laughing) (audience laughing) – That’s like, hilarious!
– That was a good one, yeah. – (beep). – Tyler really do look like
a softball coach, though, people always say that, it’s true. He’s got the stance. – He just look like you could
trust him around, like– – Kids, yeah.
– Adolescent children, and stuff. – Look, this why they ain’t use it, they start roasting the crowd. – I’m sorry.
– I thought everybody get it. – Hey, that (beep) look
like the bird on twitter a little bit, though.
(laughing) (audience laughing)
– You’ve got one more. – Aye, you don’t lie, Tyler. Boy, your ass up here joining like, the got damned bowling champion, ugly ass. (laughing) – Aye, DC up here looking
like a single booty hair, just black and (beep)
blowing in the wind, like– (all laughing) – I thought that was funny as (beep). You see him.
(laughing) – They didn’t get it, they didn’t get it. (laughing) They didn’t get it, look, look, look! Now, he about to go at the crowd. (whistle blowing)
Big Mack! – ASAP Ferg don’t even
know what’s going on. (laughing) He don’t even know he’s on the set. – I think that’s probably the first thing DC’s that never aired. All his stuff normally air. (audience chanting)
– That’s ’cause he owns the show.
– Oh, okay. – But DC’s always hilarious.
(whistle blowing) (upbeat hip hop music)
– I feel like– – Let’s be honest.
– Anything DC says in this game–
– It’s funny. – They should play it. – Yeah.
– They should never cut him out completely. (tiger growl) (rhythmic hiphop music)
– Yo, I got one for his ass. Chico a fool for wearing
those Mascot shoes that whole Wild Style.
– That was hilarious. (laughing) – That was you talking
about, was your shoes? ♪ You know I never hesitate ♪ ♪ Your body is so short ♪ ♪ You belong on a wedding cake ♪ – Fire. (bell ding)
Thank you. – You the only one laughing. – Doesn’t matter, I got the bill. – That’s an old joke, that’s an old joke. – That’s funny, I’ve
said that to Quann once. I didn’t know Emman said that. – Yeah.
– I’m glad I’m seeing this. – And I’m fat, that’s a
fat man, be a fatty, man. ♪ But he got the body like he grounded. ♪ (all laughing) – That was funny. – That didn’t make it? – Nick got them braids like
he ’bout to get the sew in. – Nick got them set it off
braids, them Alicia Keys braids when she was good.
– Yeah, yeah. (laughing) – Look, look.
– Bobb’e high as hell. ♪ Fit on the wedding cake ♪ ♪ You know that that’s a lie ♪ ♪ You don’t smoke weed ♪ ♪ But why your shoulders so high ♪ – A good shoulder joke is hard to make. – Yeah.
– It’s hard to find a good shoulder joke. ♪ With everything you said, little boy ♪ ♪ I don’t need know help ♪ ♪ For punishment, your mom used to ♪ ♪ Put everything on the top shelf ♪ ♪ Little body ♪ (bell ding)
(audience laughing) (tiger growl) – From the Black Squad,
get me HitMan Holla. (applause)
Get me HitMan Holla. – What do I got on? – They gonna make you sit
here and watch something that ain’t gonna be on TV.
– I told you! (laughing)
Get out of here, bro, what did I done tell y’all? I knew I was gonna make this. Me versus Clips?
(audience applause) – Battle rapper against battle rapper. – Shut up, Nick, it ain’t make it. – HitMan, he got to stupid ass vest on. That vest–
– HitMan want his teeth to match his vest.
– That vest is– – He got extra white.
– See, he be trying to sneak and be too sexy on the low.
– Yeah, no, no, ever since he got his teeth done–
– Like, sleeveless, yeah– – Forget about it. (audience laughing) – Your fat ass, boy, I
bet the back of your neck smell like maple syrup. (laughing)
– You got on a white vest with black pants, you
look like a wisdom tooth in a crack head’s mouth. (laughing) – That was amazing.
– That was good, yeah. – And he’s not a comedian, so
I give him dope props on that. I had to look and see, you saw me check. – Oh, you had to look?
– Yeah, I had to check. – You’re like, “Did
that come out of Clip?” You was like, “Did I write that?” That was so good, you weren’t sure. – Boy, I bet your fat
ass thought this game was called Got Ham! (all laughing) – Well, that’s cool. You dress like Martin when
he was trying to join Jodeci. (audience awing)
(laughing) – I mean, that’s cool.
– Wait, wait, wait, wait! – You built like a ’87 Toyota.
– Wait! – That’s cool, take your hat off, your head look like the
first knuckle that land when you throw a punch. – That was classic.
– That’s crazy. – That was good. – This needs to be online somewhere. – You know what it is? The crowd’s quiet. – Sweatpants on your ass. (audience awing) – Okay, now they got a little loud. – You, out! – They could’ve played that entire battle. – Yeah.
– ‘Cause it was quick, (snapping)
it was funny, it was in and out.
– I think sometimes they cut it though, if
the crowd’s not like, on the same page. – I think they cut it because whoever– – Well, we know why they
cut Quann’s Got Damned. – Whoever’s editing this,
they don’t know humor. – You think so?
– Yes! Because they cutting out all the jokes. – But, here’s the thing,
Karlous, they have to edit your next season, so be careful. I think you guys are doing
an amazing job, personally. – I am immune to them cutting my jokes– (static)