– Come on!
– Is this it? – I think over here to the right. – Here, okay.
– This is it, this is it. – So this is where the cerebral
analysis is taking place? – Yeah, at that escape room. That’s what RZ Twin gave me. – Exit Game. I think we’ve been here before. – Yeah, clones, right? – The clones!
– Robots. Do you think that was part of
the GMI or the Game Master? Zam Fam, right now the GMI
agents took my best friend Alice into here and we are
supposed to rescue her before she gets the cerebral analysis. The GMI agents will be all over here so we need to be on high alert,
find the best hiding spot, but this could turn into
a hide and seek chase. You guys, we need to be careful. All right, Zam Fam,
make you are subscribed, your notifications on, and give the video a big thumbs up so we can rescue Alice and not get trapped by the GMI. – Okay, be careful, Bec. – It’s unlocked. – [Matt] It’s unlocked? – Yeah. We need to figure out what
room has the cerebral analysis with Alice in it. – Yeah, here man, I got that. – Look at this, just like last time. Oh yeah. – Do guys hear something? Get down, get down, get down. – [Agent] Hey, so do you
have a dental plan here? – No, I don’t have a dental plan. – I don’t have one either, man. – And I put in request for new sunglasses and they haven’t got back to me. – They still didn’t fixt hem? – [Daniel] Oh! Shh. They went in that room. – Okay you guys, those were the agents from
the casting, remember? The GMI casting. This might turn into
a hide and seek chase, we need to stay hidden, we need to find the
best hiding spot, okay? – Are we just going in the same door? – [Daniel] Yeah, just be careful. – Employees only, we are definitely not supposed to be in here. So if we see any disguises, you guys, we we might need to get into them, okay? – [Daniel] Okay. – There’s one agent. He’s on the phone. – [Agent] Yeah. Oh, no! Leah, I wanna play video games! Oh wait, wait, hang on, hang on hang on. Oh, H and R, yes, sir. The cerebral analysis is ready and the building is secured. Oh and okay, you said the
scientists are coming in? Okay, copy that, sir. – You guys, did you hear that? – Scientists? – Look, look, jackets. We can go in disguise,
we could be scientists. – [Daniel] Grab it, hurry, hurry. – Okay, we’re gonna get one. – [Daniel] Grab it, I got
one, great, awesome, okay. – I don’t have one! – Look, look, look, look. Your merch, you gotta hide your merch. On rebeccazamolo.com. Okay. – Matt, pretend you’re
walking us in, okay? – Okay. – Oh yeah.
– Yeah. – Oh, perfect. Do I look– – [Daniel] You look tough, you look tough. – [Matt] Coming through. – Oh hi, oh, oh, oh,
they said some scientists were comin’ through. – I got the scientists.
– Yeah, we’re the scientists. – Okay, wait–
– Hat, hat, Rebecca, hat. – I’m the escort. – Oh, you’re the military escort. – Yes!
– Oh great, thank you for your service. – You’re welcome, thank you. – Well guys, just don’t
choose the wrong door. – What? – No I’m just kidding, you guys. – Oh. Yeah, we knew. – How was the drive in? – Good, it was good, a
little bit of traffic. Oh wait, you know what, I’m sorry, I didn’t see your credentials yet. Protocol. – Credentials?
– Gave ours to you. – Yeah, oh yeah, okay,
I have the credentials. – Great, no problem. – Is anyone else seeing that
flickering light over there? – [Rebecca] Oh yeah. – [Daniel] Oh yeah, it’s kinda flickering. Maybe you should check it out. – Got anybody from maintenance? – [Agent] I’ll just check it out. – Okay yeah, go right on there, yeah, let me check that out. – Matt. What do we do? There’s no lock.
– We can go right into– – We can’t just hold this, we can’t rescue my best friend.
– We need keys, right? – [Agent] It’s a little scary in here! – Is it?
– Maybe there’s something– – Oh yeah.
– Look for a key, look for a key. – You gotta fix it,
though, it’s important, we need the light! – [Daniel] It’s still
flickering a little bit! – Okay, I see that.
– Oh, the keys. They were in your pocket, man? – [Agent] What’s that
jingle noise out there? – Um… – [Daniel] It’s nothing! – [Rebecca] Oh! – Christmas stuff. – [Rebecca] We’re good, we’re good. – Hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa! Hey, let me outta here, let me out! What’s this, what’s goin’ on? – This is part of the training. – What!?
– It’s part of training. – Training, I didn’t hear about this! – Code seven protocol. – Codes, you’re just making that up! – We’re scientists, so protect us.
– Let me outta here! – Okay, guys, guys.
– It’s for your own safety. – [Agent] I didn’t see your credentials! – Guys.
– How do we get in? – We need to figure out
the code, there’s a code. – [Daniel] Can you tell us the code? – I didn’t see your credentials! – [Daniel] But we still need the code. – Don’t choose the wrong door, right? – Plus this is an escape room so when we get in there
there’s gonna be clues. – [Daniel] We gotta hurry,
he’s making a lot of noise! – A bunker?
– Bunker? – [Rebecca] Whoa, look at this. – [Daniel] A code? – These letters. Zam Fam, what do you guys think it means? All these letters. – [Agent] Who’s the Zam Fam? – Oh, it’s a scientific code! – [Daniel] Hats, right? Inside the hat? – Whoa!
– Whoa, whoa! Okay, sorry, sorry, I dropped them all.
– What!? – Cryo freeze. – [Daniel] Cryo freeze? Hey, look! – Two one.
– What!? – Two one, two one?
– Yes, that’s awesome. – Do you guys think that’s a code? Maybe that’s part of the code to get in. The man– – [Daniel] We already checked the bunker. Bunker had letters,
maybe that’s something. – Command center.
– Look, there is a key code here so we might need numbers.
– Look! Eight zero. – [Daniel] Eight zero? Okay.
– Okay, what was the first one? – Two one. – Two one, eight zero.
– Two one, eight zero. – [Agent] No, no, no! – [Matt] Hey, I think that’s right! – He said no, okay, okay! Two, one, eight–
– Two, one, eight– – Zam Fam, smash the thumbs
up button if you think this is going to work. – [Agent] No, turn it back! – Three, two, one.
– Three, two, one. – It worked! – [Agent] No, no! You’re not gonna get away with this! Come back here! – Take off the jackets! – Come back here! Hey, oh no! I didn’t see your credentials! Oh wait, I have my phone! – [Matt] We don’t have much
time, we don’t have much time. – [Daniel] That should buy us some time. – Okay.
– What room is this? – [Daniel] What? Guys, do you see this? Alien specimen? – Area 51!
– Area 51, right? – [Matt] Is that where we’re at right now? – [Daniel] Like an escape
room but in Area 51? – Wait, MrBeast, he went to Area 51, he spent 24 hours there.
– 24 hours. – What if we’re stuck
in here for 24 hours? Stop–
– Stop– What are these words? – Stop, breach–
– Breach? – [Matt] Is this like a code? – I don’t know, Zam Fam,
remember all of these words. Look.
– Guys, another alien. – [Daniel] Another alien? – Yeah, it’s right here. What?
– Do not proceed. You guys, we gotta figure
out how to rescue Alice. – [Matt] Guys! – [Daniel] Oh! – There’s a room up there.
– How do we get up there? – [Daniel] Like a tunnel or
an air duct or something. – Yeah! Like a hidden passageway. – Matt, Matt, boost me up. – Oh, you’re goin’ up. – I’m gonna go. – [Daniel] You’re goin’ first? – Oh! – Guys! – Yeah?
– Flashlight. – Whoa!
– Whoa! Great! – It works.
– Be careful in there. – Matt, come up. – Okay, I’m coming.
– You guys, we have to go, this is our only option.
– Okay, okay, coming up. – Oh, I found another flashlight! – Oh nice, I need one.
– Uh oh, uh oh, guys? I think I hear movement outside the door. – What!?
– What!? – [Daniel] I wonder if the agent got free. – [Rebecca] Daniel, hurry, get up! – Come on, dude.
– Okay, okay. – Get up get up get up! – [Daniel] There’s
nothing for me to jump on. How do I get up there?
– Come on, Daniel. – [Rebecca] You jump! – [Daniel] Hey, wait, did you see this? – Daniel, don’t pull that, don’t! – It says pull.
– Don’t pull it, don’t pull it!
– No no no no no! Don’t do it!
– Don’t pull, don’t pull! Hey, it’s stairs! – Oh. – [Daniel] Look at that! – Come on up here, I’ll take it.
– Yeah, take the camera. You guys, you hear that? – [Matt] Is he coming in? – Good, good.
– Here he is! – I didn’t see your credentials! – Okay.
– Come on, come on, come on! – Get outta there, get out!
– Over here! – It’s like electronically locked. – [Agent] Get out of there! – He’s not leavin’ easy. Hey, I got a flashlight! – [Matt] Got another flashlight! – [Agent] Give me that! – [Rebecca] Guys! – Yeah! – [Rebecca] Down there. – [Matt] Found something? – There’s something down here. It looks like we could go but it’s a drop, we’re gonna have to drop down. – [Matt] What about this
other way over here? – Oh yes!
– Tunnel? – [Matt] More tunnel, guys. – Okay, let’s go. Is this an air duct? Keep going, Matt. Zam Fam, comment below
what you think this is. Do you think it’s a tunnel or an air duct or something different? – Hey guys, we gotta be careful, there might be some more
GMI agents walkin’ around. It sounds like they might
have called for help. – Wait, you said they’re in an air duct? All right, yeah, I’ll search it right now. – Hey, he’s coming, go
go go, go back, go back. – [Daniel] I can’t turn around. – Come on, Daniel! He’s coming this way! GMI agents! Daniel! Is he okay? What happened, what happened?
– Daniel, Daniel! – [Matt] What happened? – You okay? He fell down! – [Matt] There’s like a little hole. – We’re gonna have to go down. Daniel, we’re coming down. Come on.
– Okay, be careful. – Okay. Okay.
– Three, two, one. Whoa, whoa, whoa! – [Rebecca] Daniel! – [Matt] You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. I did not expect that. – Look at this room, you guys. The ducts are up there. – We gotta look around, right? I mean what are we gonna– – It’s just like plastic
hanging from the wall. – Guys, a little thing right
here, dormant letter report. Let’s see if any of these doors
open with any of those keys. We can’t let this room
go hide and seek, okay? – Look, a maze. – [Matt] Whoa. – What if this is the floor plan? What if we can’t escape this? – [Daniel] Guys, there’s a
whole other room over here. – [Matt] What? – Look at this. – [Matt] It looks like a bank. – Here man, I can film
if you wanna look around. – What is this? There’s a bunch of empty– – Yeah, looks like they’ve
already cleared out a lot of stuff in here. These are like mystery doors. – What if the phone was in here? The necklace! I wonder what happened to that. When the agent put
something into the necklace, a ton of you guys in the Zam Fam said you thought it was a tracking device. I’m not sure what it was but
now we don’t have the necklace either or the phone because
Alice took both of those. – [Daniel] Whoa, hey! – [Matt] What? – What is this?
– It’s a safe! – Safe?
– Safe. – The list that Alice
had, you guys remember, safe was one of the items. Do you think that’s the safe
they were talking about? – [Daniel] I wonder what’s in this safe. – This whole room’s a safe. – [Daniel] I know, I might
be able to hack into this if I have some time.
– Okay, yeah! I wonder what’s inside– – [Agent] I’ll figure it out. – Let’s go.
– Go go go! Someone’s coming back. – Come on!
– No, no, Matt! Come this way, this way, come on. – [Matt] Guys, I’m stuck. – Matt’s trapped.
– Yes, they weren’t in the air ducts. I’ll continue my rotation. The cellphone, yes, the
cellphone is in the safe. – Daniel, the cellphone, it’s in that safe that you might be able to hack into! – [Daniel] I have to get in there. – Yeah!
– They key? No, it’s not in target one’s birthday. It’s in a mirror of target one’s birthday. – Mirrors?
– What are they talking about? – I don’t know who target one is, okay.
– Yes, thank you. – Hopefully Matt found the
best hiding spot over there. How did he not see him? Matt? Matt? – [Daniel] Matt’s gone. – Where did he go? Matt? – Matt?
– Matt’s gone, where’d he go? – Matt, Matt?
– Guys! Look, the best hiding spot. – [Daniel] How’d you get up there? – Ninja training I guess, I don’t know. – Whoa.
– Oh my gosh! – Whew! – A little dusty up here.
– But Matt, you’re afraid of heights! – I know, but safety comes first. Look, it’s so dusty. – Oh!
– Whoa, whoa, whoa. – Come back down! – [Daniel] Okay, what did we hear? – You heard this too,
the phone is in there, the phone that you got,
the GMI agent’s phone is in there.
– It’s in the safe. – So we need to get in there. Daniel, can you hack in? – Yeah we need the key, we need the key! – [Daniel] What is here? Here, take that! Maybe you can search for the key. – You hack, we’ll search for the key. There’s a key in here somewhere, okay? – Probably have less than a
minute now before they hit. – Okay, all right, all right. Birthday, birthday.
– Birthday, birthday. – Matt, target one, who’s target one? – [Matt] It could be Daniel. – Daniel when’s your birthday?
– Daniel. Daniel, when’s your birthday? – It’s October, October 21st. – October 21st.
– Okay, Zam Fam, so what is that, that’s a– – [Matt] 1021. – [Rebecca] 1021. I don’t see anything.
– Nope, nothing there. – Okay, Matt, birthday. – [Matt] July 17th! – July 17th.
– Just had it. – Okay, yeah, seven–
– Seven. – 17 and it’s a mirror.
– There’s no mirror. – My birthday’s coming up, what is it? It would be 928.
– 928! – [Rebecca] Okay, the mirror of that. So I guess it’s just–
– 929. – [Rebecca] That’s not the mirror though. Look, 829 is the mirror. – Oh, perfect!
– Okay, do you see anything? Zam Fam, do you guys see
anything inside there? Key!
– Oh, key! – [Rebecca] A key, the key! It must be for the safe! – Yeah, yeah, yeah! – Guys, there’s no key. Look, it’s just the key code. – [Matt] Like no keyhole? – No keyhole, nothin’, look, see that’s a special different key, this isn’t the right key. I’m gonna have to hack in. – [Matt] Go! – Well what do you think this key is for? – Oh!
– He’s coming in! – I need more time, guys! You gotta distract him or something. – He’s coming up, okay, so
we’ll do hide and seek in there and we’ll distract him but
you gotta hack into that. Okay, come on! – What’s that? – That was close, it was so close. Okay, I gotta keep hacking. – [Rebecca] Hide! – [Matt] Get right in. – Where is it? They made a mess. What is that? – Oh that was so close,
he was right behind me. – Yes and I’m going back into rotation. Thought I heard something, guess not. – That was so close. – We’re clear, we’re clear. Dude, was it so hard to hack and hide? – Oh, you’re here!
– We’re here. – I think I got it, I
think I got it, guys. – [Matt] Were you hacking that whole time? – The whole time! Thank you, thank you for your distraction. I think I got it, you ready? – Okay.
– Nine, two, eight– Whew! – [Rebecca] It worked!? – Yeah. – Get back the phone.
– What is it, Daniel, what is it? – It’s the phone. – [Rebecca] Does it work? – No, it’s still off. – It’s still off?
– It’s still off. – Okay well we have the phone, now we need to get to Alice, you guys, we need to rescue her. – Okay, I’m gonna hang
onto the phone, guys, okay? – I mean, I wish we could turn it on. – [Agent] Hey, hey! – Matt, Matt, Matt!
– Quick, quick, quick. – Key, key key!
– Key! It doesn’t fit! It’s not the right key,
it’s not the right key! What do we do? – Okay, I got this, guys. – Okay.
– Okay. – Just go. – Where do we go, where do we go? – I don’t know! Why’s he laughing? – Oh man. The only way forward is back. – [Daniel] It’s the guy
with the glasses, remember? – [Matt] The only way forward is back?
– Forward is back? Daniel, the front! We gotta get back.
– The tunnels! Thank you, the tunnels! Thank you. Thank you for the clue.
– Air duct! – Thank you for the clue.
– Air duct! Maybe if we go through the air duct. Look, look, look!
– Okay let’s go. – Look!
– There’s a new tunnel. – Go on guys, go, go! – [Daniel] Okay okay okay, here we go! Okay, okay. – Oh no. – [Daniel] Careful, it’s
a little bit of a jump. – This is a big jump,
okay, three, two, one. Okay. Daniel.
– It’s open. – [Rebecca] Open, okay. The phone!
– The phone! Good thing you saw that. – Whoa! Where do you think they are? – I don’t know.
– We need to find Alice. Be quiet though, there
might be more GMI agents. – [Matt] I can do this for hours, okay? I got you in here. – Okay, I’m off at two. – [Matt] Okay, I’m sorry,
man, you gotta stay. – Please let me out. – [Matt] Nope! – [Daniel] There’s a warning right there. – Is that a treasure chest? – [Daniel] Yeah, why
have I heard that before? – That was on the list too. Do you think that this
is the treasure chest on the list, Zam Fam? It might not be, I don’t know. Looks like there’s a code. – All right, he’s still
in there right now. Feel like I’m gonna have
to stay here for 24 hours. Otherwise I’d need to
find a door to escape. This might be it, this might be it. Hide over here. Looks like I might have lost the agent. I just need to figure out a way to escape, join back up with Daniel and Rebecca. – Daniel, I hear voices. This way. – [Daniel] That way, look. – I don’t know what happened. – What do you mean? – I don’t know, they came in, they didn’t have
credentials, and they just, they got past me, I’m sorry. – How could– – Daniel.
– What? – He’s talking about us. – Yeah. – How did they get past you? – Well, well, okay, it was two scientists and this wacky military guy. – Wait, who’s in that chair? Is that the machine, the
cerebral analysis machine? – This might be the
cerebral analysis room. – We don’t have military on site. Zam Fam.
– Zam Fam. – They mentioned Zam Fam. – Fix it! – Here, you take the phone, I’m gonna cause a distraction, okay? – I have to stay here? – Yeah, you need to get into that room. I’ll draw him out, okay? – Okay, okay, I’ll go hide. – All right, good luck. Stay back, stay back. Hi!
– Hey, hey, get back here! Hey I found him, I found him! I found him, I found him! – How is Alice? – Phase three is almost complete. – Perfect. – Let’s scan her now. Diagnostics look good. – You guys, that’s Alice! They’re looking at her right now. I’m gonna try to sneak inside, okay? So I’m hiding here, I’m not
exactly sure what my plan is but I guess I’m just gonna have to wait ’til the right moment so I
can rescue my best friend. – She’s been a good best friend. She brought the phone and the necklace. Speaking of, do you have the necklace? – Yeah.
– Super charger? – Absolutely. Super charger is within the necklace. – Make the call. – Yes, do you have the phone? What do you mean you’ve lost the phone? They’ve captured the cameraman. Send us the video. – Oh no, you guys, Daniel! – They got the cameraman, perfect. I don’t trust these agents. I think we need to do this ourselves. – [Agent] I’ll tell them
to hold the cameraman. Yes, hold him there until we arrive. – [Rebecca] Oh no. – We’ll bring ’em into BB. – Zam Fam, they just said
they’re bringing Daniel to BB. Let me know what you think BB stands for. Okay. Agent’s coming! – Oh, hey! I escaped. – How? What about the GMI agent? – [Matt] I have no idea, where’s Daniel? – Daniel’s missing, I think they took him, the GMI.
– What!? – A video came up. He distracted one of the agents so I could get in here, but look, Alice. – [Matt] Can we rescue her, what do we do? – Let me see if I can get the machine off. – [Matt] Are you able to get it off? – Alice!
– Alice! – [Rebecca] Alice! – Are you okay?
– Hi. – Hey, oh my gosh.
– Hi. – Hey, we got you–
– You made it. – We got you, we rescued you. – Oh, thank you so much. – [Rebecca] Okay come on. You guys, come on.
– Yes, come on. – You feeling okay? – I’m doin’ a little bit better. – Good, good. So I saw the two GMI
agents go out that way so I think if we go out
that way we can escape, Matt, we’re just gonna– – [Matt] Alice? – What? – [Matt] Get back, get back. – What, what?
– Alice? – No one’s gonna be escaping today. – Matt, grab the necklace, the necklace! – [Matt] Okay, go go go! – Go! – [Rebecca] Matt, Matt! Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt!
– Go go go, go go! – Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt! Matt, Matt! – Hey, hey, let me see your credentials! – [Rebecca] Come on, come on! No, Matt! – Give me the phone. – Matt!
– The phone! Matt, go, go, Matt!