– [Snowboarder] I’m coming right at you, you don’t move – Don’t move? – [Snowboarder] You just film – [Jenny] I’m scared. (laughter) – [Man With mustache] I was so scared! You’re like I’m coming right at you. This guy!
They told us it would end That they’d starve They lied… Everyday there’s more of them And every attempt to clear their numbers has failed Our old weapons are useless, they’re weak. Hey Dude, we’re on our last porkchop We
(lighthearted music) – [Shaun] Oop- he ate your grass! (giggles) – [Jenny] Woo! – [Adley] Whee! – [Shaun] Hi bud! Good job, girl! Oh, this is a good horsey – Can can we please get a horse? – [Shaun] No
– [Shaun] Oh, yes! (rock music) Set, go. Oh, push it down, we forgot this floats. – Oh, yeah! – [Shaun] No way! Oh, he’s throwing up water! (theatrical boom) Gross! (laughs) (bangs on door) Hey, what are you doing
– A for Adley, we’re at the park. – Hey! Hi! – Hi guys! – Welcome to A for Adley! What are we doing today? – We’re gonna play on everything today! – Everything! This is a brand new park.
– [Mom] Okay, this has happened the last week. We gotta be quiet. Niko has been sneaking into Adley’s bathroom and brushing his teeth. It is the cutest thing in the world. What are you doin? – [Adley] Good morning
– I’m trying to make it just fly up. – [Dad] That’s pretty cool. (hard rock music) (water splashing) (laughing) (grunts) (yelling) – Whoa! (slam noise) (whoosh noise) (yelling) – [Dad] Oh, yeah! (everyone cheering) (everyone cheering) (laughing) (applause) –