– [Dad] What are you guys doing? – We’re picking out a Barbie cake for me ’cause I’m almost gonna have a birthday! – [Dad] Holy cow you are! How old are you gonna be? – I don’t know! (Jenny
– A for Adley, we’re at the park. – Hey! Hi! – Hi guys! – Welcome to A for Adley! What are we doing today? – We’re gonna play on everything today! – Everything! This is a brand new park.
– [Mom] Okay, this has happened the last week. We gotta be quiet. Niko has been sneaking into Adley’s bathroom and brushing his teeth. It is the cutest thing in the world. What are you doin? – [Adley] Good morning
– I’m trying to make it just fly up. – [Dad] That’s pretty cool. (hard rock music) (water splashing) (laughing) (grunts) (yelling) – Whoa! (slam noise) (whoosh noise) (yelling) – [Dad] Oh, yeah! (everyone cheering) (everyone cheering) (laughing) (applause) –
– [Adley] Hey butterflies! – Yes. – [Dad] We’re going on the purple slide. – Whee! (upbeat music) – Whoa. Come on, dad! – Whoop! (water gurgling) (baby cooing) – One, two, three, go! – Ahhh! (water gurgling) (upbeat music)
(intense music) – Go! (intense music) Hi five! (laughing) Bye. – Good job, Adley! – Good job! Oh. – This is a cake, Dad. – Okay. I’m gonna make more food over here. This is spaghetti. This is gonna be
– Do you want princesses or mermaid? – Mermaid. – Deal. Do you know how to do it? – Yep! Will you hold my toothbrush? – Yes ma’am. Oh, that’s a lot! – (screams) – It’s gonna fall off. –