(ominous music) – [Narrator] Previously,
on “The DollMaker”. – Hi, Ty? – Okay, so our plan is that
we’re going to try to meet up with some friends of ours that got creepy dolls that were
controlled by the DollMaker. We’re supposed to meet our friends here. Who is that? – Oh my goodness, wait. Who is that?
– It is so dark. – Dude.
– It’s the Skorys. Okay, it’s the Skorys, guys. – [Girl] Ty’s been missing
since you guys got my doll? – Guys! – Yeah.
– What? – Whoa, that was creepy!
– We haven’t found Ty since. – What? – Yeah.
– And is Ty even close– (gasping) – What’s going on?
– Wait, whoa. – What was that?
– What just happened? – The light just flickered,
did you see that? – So I’m thinking that
if we go to the elevator and we just stand in the elevator and we don’t push any buttons, if the DollMaker’s
controlling these dolls, the elevator’s just gonna start moving and go where it wants to go, right? Wait.
– Okay, so far, nothing’s happening– – Hear that?
(electrical sizzling) – Whoa.
– Whoa! (all exclaiming in shock) – [Girl] Why did the lights turn? – [Katie] What’s, wait what’s– (electrical sizzling)
(gasping) – Let’s go, let’s go.
– Guys, let’s get out of here. Let’s go, go, go, go, go.
– Yeah, let’s get out, let’s get out of here. – We need to find a new place
to go to test these dolls because if the DollMaker’s here and it has control of the dolls, we don’t want it to control us. So where are we gonna go?
– Yeah, we’re out in the open. – We need a haunting place. – [Katie] Okay, back here in the bathroom. – Okay, you ready? – Guys, oh.
– Here we go. What? (small explosion bangs) The doll’s gone! – Where’d it go?
– You guys, what happened to the doll? What’s gonna happen?
– Audrey, Audrey, do you have Abigail?
– I know what– – ‘Cause if she stays, then we know that she’s good. She’s still here. All right, we’ve gotta
go find the doll and Ty. Are you ready? – [Katie] Guys, let’s go find that doll. – Let’s go. First we’re gonna take the elevator– – Wait, wait!
– Shh, shh, shh, shh! (little girl vocalizing) – [David] You hear that? – What?
(little girl vocalizing) – (gasps) Come here, come here! – [Katie] No. – [David] Ty! – Hey–
– Give him Abigail! – [Katie] Take the doll, take Abigail! Okay, wake up.
– Whoa, where am I? What happened? – Let’s get outta here,
hurry, come on you guys. Let’s go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go. (suspenseful music) Okay, guys, it is the next day. Audrey went back to school, we came home. Audrey got a message from Abigail saying that we need to leave. Guys, I think what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna head up to the rainforest. We’re gonna head up there,
get away from the house. Maybe that’ll get away from the dolls, maybe we’ll be okay. But let’s head to the rainforest. Let’s go check things out and then wait for further instructions. – We made it to the rainforest, where we’re gonna survive
for the next 24 hours, trying to hide out from the DollMaker. Audrey said we can’t go back to our house so we need to make camp here. – Couple of things we
gotta do first, though. We’ve gotta make sure we have water– – Food.
– Food, and shelter. – And fire.
– Yes, a fire. – ‘Cause we’re gonna get pretty cold. – And we gotta be careful with the fire because we gotta keep it controlled so that it doesn’t become a forest fire. – Yeah.
– But I think in this environment we should be just fine. – Well, there was a
hurricane that came through, so there are some trees
that are knocked down that I think we’ll use to
help us build our shelter and use for fire. Because we don’t wanna be
chopping down any trees to where we could hurt the environment. We’ll just be getting them up
off the ground and use those. – And we’ve got Tyler right here with us, so he’s gonna help us get
some of the shelter supplies. All right, and we’re gonna be safe. We’re gonna be in the buddy system. – Okay, and in our rush,
we forgot to bring Abigail, so we’re hoping she’ll turn up because usually, she does not stay alone. And she gets pretty upset
when we leave her alone. But the rules are don’t get her wet, tuck her into bed at night, don’t leave her alone. We left her alone, she may
not be happy with us tonight. I think she’s been helping us
so I don’t want to upset her. – Jordan and Jake are down there
by the river getting water. Let’s go down there.
– Okay, then we’re gonna make sure Jake and
Jordan get us some water because that’s important. How about I work on shelter
while you go check on them? – Okay. – Jordan and I are in charge, getting the water for survival. – Yeah, so I think it’s
okay if we get the water from fast-moving water,
right here, from the top. But we’re gonna take extra
precautions for safety and we’re gonna purify it, still. Get some water. – [David] Okay, Jake, make sure you get plenty of water for all of us. Fill that bag up all the way.
– Okay. – This part is essential
for us to be able to survive the 24 hours out in the wild. – [David] How’s it coming? – Think this is as full as it’s gonna get. Pretty good.
– ‘Kay, you got it? ‘Kay, so we’re gonna
have to purify this water so that we can drink it and not get sick. The cool thing is, is that
I think we’ve got plenty. This river, here, is fast
flowing, it should be good but let’s go back and
try to find mom and Ty. Ow, ouch, I just got bit by something. – [Jordan] Dad, are you okay? – (gasps) you see that
black mark on my hand? – [Jordan] What is that? – I don’t know. I might have to, I might
have to go back into town. I might have to go to the hospital. I don’t know what that was, that hurt. Here, you take the camera. – All right, Ty and I have
been working on shelter because we don’t want to get wet and have the rain fall
on us in the forest. Now I did actually find
something pretty interesting. Up here, there is remnants of an animal. So you have to watch out for animals and critters in the rainforest. ‘Cause there is remnants
of an animal up there. So I don’t know if it’s a bear, if there’s gonna be bears around here that we need to watch for. Now I originally wanted to build the fire away from the shelter. But I don’t know if we should
have the fire near the shelter because if there’s bears around, I really don’t want them coming near us. And we built this shelter really close to where their location is. So it’s starting to get dark and I don’t wanna have to switch
locations for our shelter. – [Jordan] Mom! We’re back.
– Did you guys get water? – Yeah, we got, I got sleeping bags. I got the from the car.
– Okay. – So we got sleeping bags–
– And Jake’s got water. We have our survival kits
to help us survive out here. We’ll survive the night. I think we need to get it
set up and start on the fire. Jake’s pretty good at starting fire. He watched his uncle, who
started fire with two sticks. So we could try that. Did you bring any fire tools? Maybe there’re some in the survival kit? – Maybe.
– Let’s go ask dad. – Yeah, wait, but dad’s at the hospital. – What do you mean, what happened? – Oh, yeah, he got bit by
something or I don’t know. Something happened–
– is it poisonous? – I don’t know but he
went to the hospital. Just that way, just in case ’cause we didn’t want anything to happen. And so, he left, so–
– Okay. So we’re on our own tonight. – Yeah.
– Okay. Hopefully he’ll be back. Let’s get going because we need to get this shelter covered with the tarp, the ponchos, whatever we have. Get our sleeping bags
out and get settled in before it gets too dark. – All right, guys, so I told the family I was gonna head to the hospital to get this checked out, this little mark that happened on my hand. Thing is, is, okay. They’re probably not gonna
be too happy with me. Shh, keep it our secret but I told them it was
poisonous or could be poisonous. It’s really not, this
is a marking from a pen. I just didn’t wanna eat the weird food that they’re gonna eat, and I know they’re gonna
wanna sleep in some crazy shelter out here in the rainforest. I know they wanna do the survival thing because Abigail told us. Oh, look at that, another fallen tree. I don’t know if that’s from a hurricane or from some high winds that came through. But we’ve gotta be really careful ’cause a lot of this is dead. I hope they don’t start a big fire because they just need
enough to stay warm. But anyhow, I’m gonna go grab some dinner and maybe get a good night’s sleep and join the family again in the morning. Shh, remember, it’s our secret. – Okay, me and Ty are responsible
of making the fireplace because that’s how we’re
gonna eat all of our food. Food is essential to
surviving in the wilderness. – I got all of the wood for the fire. – I got the secret ingredient. – Don’t use it all! – Okay, most people use a match or a lighter to start their fire. I’m gonna go old school and use a flint and a steel, survivalist style. (metal scraping) – Alrighty, we just got our shelter up, as good as it’s gonna get. Abigail just showed up. I think she knew that Jordan was here. She was helping me build the shelter. So we’re gonna take Abigail
in the shelter with us because we’re supposed
to tuck her in at night and I don’t think we’d
better leave her out. (sighs) Okay. – Mom, it’s getting kind of cold. – I think we should get in our bags. – There’s a spider! – Oh my gosh.
(Jordan screaming) There are so many–
– It’s right on– (screams) – There’s so many critters out here. I think I’ll keep Abigail by me. I don’t know if the DollMaker can sometimes take control of her, so she’s best with me.
– Yeah, I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna be helping
the DollMaker at all. I wanna try and, like, I don’t know. I don’t know if Abigail’s
on the DollMaker’s side or what’s going on with
this whole situation. – Okay, so the boys are
finishing putting out the fire. We’ve eaten, it’s time to get settled in and, I think, go to sleep. – [Jordan] Mm-hmm. – Let’s get ready for bed. Wait for the boys to get back. We’ll roll out their bag and be ready. – I hope there’s no bugs or
creatures in my sleeping bag like that spider. – Yeah, hopefully this holds
and keeps the water out. – Okay, guys, I left the
family up in the rainforest. I’m here at the hospital. I don’t know if you can
check this out, see this? But as I got looking closer at my hand, it looks like a little
mark, that, from a pen, I think when I was writing earlier. So now that I’m not up in the rainforest, I think what I’m gonna do is, way over there, there’s some restaurants. I think I’m gonna go grab me some dinner, get something to eat. Shh, sneak home, get some rest, be energized in the morning, and then go see the family. Hopefully they’re doing
okay out there in the woods and spiders and crazy stuff and bears, oh. – Okay, guys, it’s the middle of the night and I’m hearing lots of noises out there. I don’t know if there’s
a bear that’s nearby or what the sound is. But there’s a lot of noise in
the forest going on right now and I’m kind of thinking that
maybe I should go investigate because it might be the DollMaker. And if the DollMaker’s here
then we should probably leave. So I’m gonna leave the kids here sleeping and go out and find
out what that noise is. Jordan, I’m gonna go out
and I’ll be right back. She doesn’t hear me. Okay, guys, I’m trying to see
what is making that sound. It sounds like logs crashing. I can’t see anything,
it’s so dark out here. I’m hoping that it’s not a bear. Maybe I better just get
back to the shelter. I can’t figure it out. You know what, I don’t
think it’s the DollMaker. It’s probably an animal or something. Yeah, I’m just gonna
go back to the shelter and hopefully we’ll be okay. We’ll just all stay together. (thunder crashing) – All right, guys, it’s
morning-time, this is great. Remember, it’s our secret. I have so much energy now because I was able to sleep in a nice bed. Everything’s great,
just going through the, back to the rainforest, here. Man, there’s so many logs
and trees, this is insane. Hopefully the family was able to make sure that they got the fire, so they were able to get their
food, had plenty of water. Whoa, I think I found
’em, they’re right here. Look at this shelter. What’s up with this shelter? Guys, you know what this reminds me of? Reminds me of that show,
“Naked and Afraid”. (laughs) Nice shelter. – What time is it? – [David] It’s 7:30 in the morning, guys. The sun’s barely coming up. – What’d you find out? – [David] Oh, it wasn’t
poisonous, so I’m good. So I was able to just go home and go back to sleep.
– You went home? You weren’t supposed to go home. (screaming) – [David] What, why do
you guys have the dolls? Why do you have Abigail and–
– What? (gasping)
– Right next to me! – [David] What is going on, guys? – It’s his bag, where’s Ty? – What?
– Wait, where is Ty? – Is Ty lost? – Ty!
– No! – You went home? – I did.
– The DollMaker has control of the house and now
you’ve brought it here! Okay, we’ve gotta think of a new plan. – [David] Okay, we’ve gotta find Ty. Why is this doll here? – Yeah. – So cold.
– Okay, guys. Let’s clean up the shelter. Let’s clean up everything
that we left here. Let’s make sure that we leave
no trash behind, all right? – Yeah, we need to clean everything up so that way we can keep
the environment clean. And we should watch out, see if we left any of
our water bottles, and, ’cause we don’t wanna leave any plastic water bottles here, either. – [David] I think we’re
safe, I think it’s all right. – That was a rough night. I kept hearing these logs
crashing around or something. And so I went to investigate but I couldn’t hear any,
or I couldn’t see anything. All’s I could hear was
these crashing sounds. Did you guys hear it, too? – [David] There are bears up here. – I know, that’s why I went to see because there was that animal over there and we’re out in nature and I just didn’t want
to have anything happen. – Yeah, and sleeping on
the ground was so uncomfy! – [David] ‘Kay, well let’s clean up and the good thing is, is
Abigail’s here, because, I think we could get–
– I feel like there’s spiders everywhere! Feel like I’m getting bit!
– There’re probably tons of spiders, there’s
probably lots of insects. – Okay, oh my gosh, our bag is so dirty. – [David] ‘Kay, let’s get cleaned up. – Yeah, let’s take apart–
– Let’s get back into town and see if we can contact Audrey. (creepy ominous music) (suspenseful music)