(enchanting orchestral music) (enchanting orchestral music) – What the heck!
– What the heck, how did he? Was that? (baby babbling) (laughs) Are you ready
for a best day ever, bud? Alright, presenting Princess Anna! (majestic orchestral music)
(family cheers) – You are so beautiful! – So Princess Anna has
her beautiful pigtails and her beautiful dress. Her beautiful shoes and
her beautiful lipstick. Guess what we’re doing? We’re going to Disney on Ice Skates! – I had a dream about that. – You did?
– You did? I told her last night right
before she went to bed that we’re gonna watch
princesses ice skate. – Daddy ruined the surprise?
– She must’ve remembered. – Look at Mommy’s shirt.
– Okay, so Mommy – Who is it?
– is Disney, plus princesses, And what do you think Dad is? Goofy movie! – Powerline! – Isn’t that cool? ‘Cause we’ve been watching
The Goofy movie a lot. Alright, should we go? – Yeah. I jump. – No way.
– You’re gonna jump? You can’t jump that far! – Yes! (giggles) Yeah I can. (grunts) – [Dad] Whoa, you’re crazy! – Whoa! – [Dad] Good job! – I can jump that far. – [Dad] I know. Who are you hoping to see at Disney on Ice?
– Anna! ‘Cause I’m wearing Anna! – [Dad] Yeah, maybe Anna will be there. (enchanting orchestral music) – We’re putting Nico in the car seat. You’re so cute. You’re so cute! (laughs) And Dad’s putting his shoes on! – [Dad] Oh yeah, I’m ready! – [Adley] Mom, are you ready? – Almost! – Okay, let’s go! – [Dad] Hey Anna! I gotcha the snowball!
(Adley laughing) Hey Anna, come here I have a surprise. – [Adley] What? – It’s snowing! (laughs) – You got me! – [Dad] Hey, you stinker! (Adley laughing) (Dad grunting) – [Dad] Oh, I got an idea! – What?
– Come on. – [Adley] I got one. – [Dad] We can hide right here. – It’s so cold! It’s like water. – [Mom] I got Nico! – [Adley] Ahhh! (all screaming) – (laughs) Disney on Ice!
– What? You guys are crazy! – Snowball fight!
– Oh my God. – [Dad] Oh no, oh no, She’s got a snowball! (Adley laughing) – [Dad] Hey! Got you! (Mom laughing) (Dad laughs) – [Dad] Hey! – No, I’m done, I’m done!
(Dad laughing) (Adley babbling) – [Dad] Shake the snow off. (laughs) (laughs) You’re good at that! Who are you excited to see? – Anna, Elsa, the reindeer! – [Dad] (laughs) It’s only Frozen people. I hope Goofy’s in it, he’s my favorite. Who’s your favorite, Mom? – I like ’em all! – [Dad] (laughs) Okay! Adley, in a scale from one
to 10, how excited are you? – So excited! – [Dad] Wow! (uplifting music) – Mommy!
– Do you want a snowball? Do you want that one? There’s the pretty ice one, you want that one? – I want this one.
– Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! – That’s gonna hit us in the face. – (laughs) She had to get
the one that’s aggressive. All right, we got our
wand, now what do we do? – Should we get a snack? – Yeah! I want the cake. (enchanting orchestral music) – [Mom] What!? What do you say? – Thank you. (enchanting orchestral music) – [Announcer] Welcome to Disney on Ice! Who’s excited to be here? (upbeat music) – You wanted to see Goofy the whole time! – That’s Goofy! Hi Goofy! (crowd cheering)
– And Mickey Mouse! (upbeat music) – Mickey, hi! – Yeah, he is funny. (Adley babbling) (Adley laughing) (enchanting orchestral music) – Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! – Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo,
that’s the Fairy God Mother! – Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! (enchanting orchestral music) – Was that…? – How did he do that? (enchanting orchestral music) – [Dad] That’s insane! – It’s from Tangled! – [Dad] Oh, she’s in
your cup and right there! – [Mom] Olaf! – [Dad] It’s Olaf! – Hi, Olaf! – Hi, Anna! – [Dad] She’s coming! – [Anna] Well if that makes me a hero, then you are too. (enchanting orchestral music) – Goofy was way funnier. – I think Donald Duck was funny! – Yeah, who was you favorite? – Donald Duck. (laughs)
– What? – I liked Olaf, he was funny. – I liked Donald Duck.
He’s the most funny! – You’re funny.
– You’re funny, who did you like, Mom? – Rapunzel! – Oh, yeah Rapunzel! – Ya mom, don’t film! – Mom don’t film it!
– But you’re so cute! You’re so cute, you’re so cute. What should we do now?
– We could go get some food. I want food, what do you want to eat? – Chicken nuggets! – Let’s do it! – Her favorite thing
right now is Chick-fil-A. And you know what? I think that’s awesome! – Yeah?
– Yes! – [Mom] Let’s go! – Yeah! – [Dad] Give her high-five. Here, I’ll hold this so you
can give her a high-five. Oh, yeah, you guys have twiner hairs! That’s pretty cool! (upbeat music) (laughs) Look at this DJ! You might notice we’ve been having a lot of Smash Bros. nights lately, we’re gonna have another one tonight. Hosted at the space station. One of my friends is kind of
obsessed with throwing these so he’s got a microphone,
a DJ booth, music. Anyways, it’s Smash night tonight. I’ll bring you along for a while. (men groaning) – Smash, smash, smash! – Get out of here!
(upbeat music) – [Dad] This is my mystery
guest, Lebron Nick. At the space station Make me proud mystery guest! (upbeat music) (distant chattering) – Oh!
(group applauding) – [Dad] Chicken please, Steve Jobs! (group cheering) – That was stressful. (upbeat music) The first grand champion of the night, my very own, Steve Jobs. – I’m gonna retire, I’m tired. – Alright, this year’s
bass-ackwards Smash Bros., each of them is controlling
half of the character. Oh, that was pretty good! – Oh, that was a good one.
(distinct chattering) – This is actually amazing! (distant chattering) (men grunting) – [Dad] I hate this music. – I hope we don’t get
copyright flagged for it. – [Dad] I think there’s enough gruntin’, and hootin’, and hollerin’. (distant chattering) Chicken is in the grand
finals with Brandon, look at these two. – We have a connection having been the editors
of the best day ever. – [Dad] (laughs) Yes, that’s true! Oh, my gosh! It’s best day editors. (upbeat music) – (laughs) This is the worst. – [Dad] This the same
person that’s cloned. Let me know in the comments,
is this the same person? Or did we just use green screen? Brandon, I wonder if
you can green screen it so it looks like Jake is
talking to himself right now. Oh, you guys are goin’ same controller. This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! And he has a Playstation gaming jersey on! – Represent! (upbeat music) – [Dad] Oh, the ramp. (distant chattering) – [Man] That’s gonna hurt. – No!
– No, that was my fault, that was my fault. (distant chattering) – We got Hayden on the mic. (laughs) I just realized we actually have a caster in our
friend party right now. How perfect is that? (distant chattering) (Dad laughing) (distant chattering) – [Hayden] Oh, jeez! You just, you hate to see that happen. (distant chattering) – Oh!
– Oh! – [Hayden] Can he make it back? – [Dad] Oh, Chicken! (distant chattering)
(group applauding) Congrats! – [Hayden] Congratulations to our winner – Woo-we!
(celebratory music) (electronic music) ♪ Ah ♪ ♪ Ah ♪ ♪ Ah ♪ (lighthearted music) ♪ People let me tell you ♪ ♪ ‘Bout my best friend. ♪