– Hi, guys. (fun rhythmic music)
(groaning) – Today, Nicole and I
wanted to do a DNA test. We’ll see (mumbles) and family tree. – Mmm hmm. – We want our kids to one day understand where they came from. – Yes, and I don’t even
know where I came from, to be honest, I’m adopted,
so I don’t even know. I could be birthed from
dragons and squirrels. – Yeah, I’m curious. – So let’s do it. (deep exciting music) It comes in a little box, it’s like a DNA, or a paternity test. – You are not the father. It tells you if you have a high
tolerance to alcohol or not. – I do. What?
– Mama, watch. – Spit to fill the lines. – That’s disgusting. Oh, this is, I’m legit gonna vomit. I can’t do saliva or boogers. – I got nothing, I’m like dehydrated. I just drink too much coffee. – Am I done? I’m done. – I’d rather have my blood drawn. – Done, yeah, this is the
worst experience of my life. The stringy, eh. But I did it, I filled it up to the line. – I’m gonna throw up. – We’re gonna see what we are. What do you think we are? I think we’re aliens. – So we have to send these off. – Yeah, we’re gonna send these off and we’ll see in a couple weeks what we are. And we will reveal it to you. – So a few weeks ago,
Nicole and I spit into these little cups.
(gagging) For 23 and Me because about
not only our ancestor history, but also our genetic background. And we have Jhulianna here who’s gonna breakdown our result. (laughing)
Am I Jewish? – Are we Jewish? – I always wanted to be Jewish. – (mumbles) Czechoslovakia. – So what? – Slovakian. (laughing) – All right, are you ready to find out? – Yes. – So in terms of your ancestry, you are 24% British and Irish. – Is that why my Guinness love. – It is (mumbles). Your recent ancestor
location is actually Ireland. – How the (beep) do
you get this from spit? – That’s crazy, isn’t it? – Crazy. – Yeah, 16.9% French and German. And then 7.3% Italian. – Oh, I actually belong
on the Jersey Shore. – There you go! – 5.9% Iberian, which
could be Spain or Portugal. – Okay, that makes sense.
– You’re Portuguese! – 2% Eastern European. – What’s that? – So that could be places like– – Russia and stuff? – Russia, Poland, Slovakia. – Oh, she’s definitely Russian. – Yeah. – You kill a (beep). (laughing) These are facts. – Yes, that’s a fact. – And then 1% Finnish. – I’m pure, that’s a definition. – Yeah, yeah, so what have
you heard about your ancestry? – She’s Jewish. – I did a DNA test with a swab. – Like five years ago.
– Five years ago. It said I was Jewish, Czechoslovakian. – Small amounts. – There was nothing Chile, and I was born in Santiago, Chile, so I thought I was like 100%.
– Literally. – Because I pulled up
pictures of Chilean people. – Yeah. – They’re short and brown, that’s me. (laughing) – You are 61.5% East
Asian and Native American. – I’m Asian? – That’s where Chile is. – 59.5% Native American
broken down into Chile. – Chile, yay! – So you’re Native American. – That’s a huge chunk. – You are still Jewish.
– How is that a thing? – So in terms of European,
you’re 31.2% European, broken down further– – She’s British and Irish too! – 20.6%. – I am not Irish, do I look Irish? (laughing) – You don’t have any Italian in you. – No Italian.
– On occasion. – Not like my husband. (laughing) I have my husband in me. – Unfortunately, we could
not detect identical DNA segments between you
two, so you’re not related. (laughing)
– Yes, we are. Yeah, we’re definitely related. – [Jenni] I had fun
though, that’s awesome. – All right, so being that
we kind of figured out what we are, we wanted
to do a little project with the girlies. And we’re gonna do a family
tree, we saw this on Pinterest. – [Girl] Hi. – Hi. – Our family tree, so we’re
gonna glue it on like that. So then they have a little family tree. We’re gonna glue the
pictures on the flower. First, let’s put our tree in
the pot. You get a styrofoam. (grunting) – [Jenni] Look at our family branch. – There’s our tree. Okay, you’re gonna do
the whole project, okay. Now you’re gonna put
the face on one of these and you’re gonna. – All right ready, now we’re
gonna put on our branch. – Thank you, I appreciate
you saying sorry after, okay. – Hey.
– Dada. – Dada. All right, who
do we wanna do next? – Who goes on the top of our tree? – Uh, Melani. – Oh, Melani. – You like Lorenzo, okay. – Lorenzo the best. – Lorenzo’s the best? – Yeah.
– Aw, that’s so sweet, mama . – Oh, Lorenzo’s the best. – That’s so nice of you. – Of course she is. – Of course you are. – You ready? Put it by dada, okay. Good job! All right, who’s next, sissy or mama? Giovana (mumbles). Oh, god. – Sass, I love it. – She gets it from Melani. (yelling) How pretty. It’s not a contest, don’t say that. Good job, high five. – [Jenni] Great job. – I just need another one. (yelling) – Basa vania. You’re silly. Good job, woo! – Melani, you’re doing so
good and mommy’s at the top. – Cool, I’m at the bottom, thanks. – I feel like this was super successful. – Such a cute project, I love it. – So cute. – But I’m gonna have to add more branches because I want a baby! – I just do it by my mouth. (deep rhythmic music)