– Let’s go hunt. (upbeat music) Okay you guys, I’m currently at Primark here in London and I thought I would do a come shopping with me at Primark video. My trip to London has
been a baby struggle. I went straight from Vidcon to London, it’s like an eleven hour flight, an eight hour time difference. I was exhausted from Vidcon, then I got jet lag, then I got a period and it was the worst
period I’ve had in years and then yesterday morning
I woke up with shingles and if you don’t know what shingles is, this is what shingles is. Luckily I caught it early so I’ve been able to take
some antiviral medication but I still feel like
poop, so I could really use some retail therapy. Today was gonna be like the
one exciting day we had, but it’s like day two of the shingles and it’s pouring rain, so it’s like, even today isn’t working out but we’re gonna try to
make the most of it. Usually if there’s one thing
that can make me happy, it’s shopping at Primark. Because I really don’t know that we have any equivalent in North America. Like there’s nothing
that really reminds me of Primark in North America. So I don’t know if we’re gonna find any finds today, but
fingers crossed we do. Given it is a rainy day,
it’s pretty packed in here. So let’s go hunt. (upbeat music) That was quite the stairwell. But we made it down. Somebody was just sitting
in the middle of it, so Gallop guided me around it very well and guided me around another obstacle. Thank you, Gallop. We appreciate you. So typically how I shop is just I walk around and I feel everything. I’ll link all my other
shopping videos down below. You have to be careful with Primark, I’ve been shopping at Primark before. You can find some amazing stuff and then you can find some
stuff that’s super cheap. Usually what I love to get at Primark is some trendy shoes that I know I don’t want to last long anyways. Like sweaters and
jackets, ’cause those are usually really good quality. I love getting their sunglasses. Socks and underwear,
and oh my god, the PJ’s. Last time I was here in September, I got like eight pairs of pajamas but they’re not super high quality so they’re really cute and comfortable but they don’t last that many washes so I feel like I have to
throw all those out now and get a bunch of new ones. So that’s what we’re on
the hunt for, right Mom? – [Mom] That’s what we’re doing. – All right. Usually my mom is my
eyes, so she scans around and finds things that she
thinks I’d like as well. So divide and conquer. – Bye-bye. – Lighting is awful in
here, sorry about that. We got the accessible
change room, which is good ’cause Gallop never fits
in the regular ones. Plus it’s nice and spacious, so I can show you what I try on. I honestly didn’t find
much and neither did my mom but we pulled stuff so I
can at least try things on, tell you about the fit, quality, so even if it doesn’t look good on me. I feel like with Primark, you have to be in the right mood and
zone, ’cause it’s so busy. And right time of year. When we came in the fall,
like jackets were everywhere and boots and I’m more of a fall girl. Like I don’t really like summer clothes and I also feel like it’s easier to make good quality
chunky knits and jackets than it is to make good
quality light fabrics. Don’t you agree, Mom? – [Mom] Absolutely. – I feel like light
fabrics are really easy to feel cheap.
– Yeah. Whereas a chunky knit is really easy to feel high quality when it’s not. Well it’s also summer, right? There’s not gonna be jackets. It’s July. So I didn’t really find much
which is kind of disappointing, but we’ll try on what we found. It’s not an easy shop. Like it’s not a place for like, oh, everything’s cute
and everything fits me. – You have to really search. – You have to search. And so when you’re
feeling tired like we are and you’re not in the
best mood like we are, it’s a difficult place to shop. We’re not here at the best season and we’re not in the best
mental space for this but let’s try on what we got. I don’t quite have the boobs
to fill this one out, Mom. – No. (laughs) – And for once in my life,
I’m even wearing a pushup bra. So… I think, yeah, I mean the
length is way too long. This is just way too– – Yeah, this is not flattering at all. – Like on the right person, it would be really cute.
– Yeah. – It’s a no, it’s out.
(buzzer sounds) Okay, this is not a
killer outfit you guys, but the pieces individually are good. So this cardigan is nice. – It’s actually lovely. – Yeah, I really like the length on it. – It has a nice feel to it, it’s soft.
– It’s soft. Yeah, this cardigan is really cute. – Yeah. – And then the top
underneath is cute as well. You know, it has the little knot, it fits nice.
– It’s great, like for… – You know, for a couple, like, if you’re gonna wear it a couple times. And the pants–
– The pants are lovely. (woman speaking over intercom)
That’s actually really nice. – Yeah. – With the right underwear underneath. – Yes. Like I said, I’m on my period ’cause God just blessed me on this trip. And I love that they don’t
play music in the store ’cause for filming, that’s a win. But these look– – Yeah, these are lovely. – I’d have to go I think one size up. – Yeah, I have a size eight here. Do you wanna try those on?
– Yeah. So these are the UK 8, which is a US 4 which in pants with no
stretch at all is a 4. In pants with stretch I’m usually a 2. So, these I love. – These are great. – I really like these. – They’re lovely. – I mean they’re a very Molly pant. – Yeah. – They have a bit of
– A little room. room.
– Breathing room. Which, I way prefer room in my pants. Like I would rather go
up a size than down. – They’re very, very nice. – Like a cute summer heel. I definitely found some Gucci
knockoff slides out there, so you know, toss on a Gucci knockoff. – Yeah. (bell chimes) – Cute summer outfit. – Hello. – Something happened. Eh.
– One second. There.
– Thank you. Okay, I wish this was
just a plain white top. They just had to put that there. – At least you get the idea, white top. – Yeah, I’d wear this
with a plain white top. I really love culottes. Culottes are my favorite
style of pant in the summer for girls who are like,
pear shaped like myself where we’re petite on top
and then curvy on the bottom. I feel like they’re very flattering. – Those are lovely. – Yeah, you like these ones? – Yeah, they’re cute. I prefer the powder pink. If I was gonna choose one,
I’d choose the powder pink. – I agree. – But they’re actually fun, you know? (bell chimes) – Yeah, yeah. – Get the back, yeah. – I mean, I see my nice, dark underwear? – No actually, not so bad. – Oh, well that’s good. – How much are they? Eight pounds. – That’s crazy. – Eight pounds. – That’s so cheap, like that’s nuts. – And it’s the same with
these, these are ten pounds, the powder pink? Which is a really good price. – Yeah, that’s really crazy. Oh god, I’m sweating in here, though. My lord. So I found these, they had
a ton of different colors. I figured they wouldn’t
be flattering on me but I figured I would grab
them to show you anyways. – They’re joggers. – They’re like a very
lightweight, thin cotton jogger-ish pant. – But they’re actually cute. – Are they? – Yeah. Turn around. – Ooh, you’re gonna see some solid underwear lines, you guys. – Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no. Too thin. – Yeah. You’d have to wear a nude thong for sure. – Yeah, yeah. – How much are they? – Seven pounds. – Yeah, that’s insane. What do you think, Mom? – They’re cute. I wouldn’t buy them, but they’re cute. I like the powder pink. – They’ll look cute on someone else. (buzzer sounds) In my size, this has potential. In this size, it does not. But like, the idea is super cute. Like the thick straps and the little zip, and then like belts cinch the waist. – And the snake skin. – With like a little t-shirt under it. Like this is trendy, this is cute. It’s just, wow, not my size. (buzzer sounds) – Who found you that size? – Papa Bee. He was struggling with
all the different sizing. Okay, so they had this in a
like peachy pinky blush shade which was the one I wanted,
but they didn’t have my size so we grabbed this, it’s the US 4. I would definitely do a US 2 in this. I’ve always notoriously had issues with overalls because I’m curvy, and usually overalls are cut straight so it hides the best part of me and then makes the
biggest part look wider. What do you think, Mom? – Hm, it’s a no. (buzzer sounds) (laughs) It looks a little bit like a sack. – They never work.
– It just has to be the right you know, right size? – Yeah. – Yeah. – Potential for the right
body and the right person. Once again, I think this is nice quality. How much is it? – 13 pounds. – Like if this did look good on your body, this is a steal. This is really cute on the right person and it’s nice quality,
especially for that price. – It’s really nice. – Sizing is definitely all over the place. Like these are a size 8 UK, so 4 US. But they feel– – Very snug?
Schnug. Like yeah, cute if you want.
(buzzer sounds) – You want more like a 6. – They feel like they’re
making the most of my thighs. They definitely fit more like a 2. It comes with this little brown belt and they’re like pink, like nudey color. In theory, again, cute. Decent quality, not the best. Like you’re not getting American
Eagle or Top Shop quality but probably getting H&M quality, I’d say? – Yeah, H&M for sure. – I’m out of the dressing room, thank god. There’s actually airflow out here. Oh, look how cute and soft these are. These slippers are so cozy. – Oh, so cute. They’re only 3 pounds, 50. – See, like that kind of
thing, you can’t go wrong here. What I think is cool is they have a lot of licensed stuff like
Disney and Harry Potter and all that kind of thing. Like here you’ll find socks, these aren’t the kind of socks that I got but you know, like Simpsons and Disney, and all that kind of stuff which is really cool
because a lot licensed stuff is crazy expensive. Like if you bought stuff at Disney, it’s insanely expensive. – Hey, where are you now? – Okay, I have a shoe addiction. Like shoes, handbags, sunglasses, that kind of stuff is my thing. That and jackets, like those are my favorite things to shop for. I think these shoes are pretty dope. I know some people are
gonna think these are crazy, I’m sure they’re a knockoff of something because pretty much every Primark shoe is a knockoff of something. I can’t tell, maybe Buffalo London? I don’t know what these are a knockoff of but they’re really freaking
cute, don’t you think, Mom? – I think they’re great, I’d seen them and I was like, oh, I know
Molly would like those. Very fashionable and fun. – Yeah, things like that I think, it’s good to find here, because it’s pretty out there, it’s pretty trendy, you’re probably not gonna
get as much wear out of it as a basic sneaker that you’d
wanna spend more money on so I think stuff like
that is good to get here. These are kinda cute. They’re like a summer chunky espadrille with almost, feels like a lace pattern. Mona bought a pair like
this when we were here at the Primark in Manchester in September, and she wears them all the time and they’re like her favorite shoe ever. – And they’re fabulous. And you can throw them
in the washing machine, they come out like new. Let’s see how much these are. 12 pounds, yes, they’re amazing. Oh little Minnie Mouse.
– I was here before. Little Disney shoes,
they’re pretty cute to wear to like, if you were
going on a trip to Disney with your kids, that would be cute. – Are they 10 pounds? These ones are black ones. They’re nice too, if
you’re looking for black. – I’m trying to feel the slip on ones. – Oh these, yeah, I’d seen those. They’re very nice, too. – Yeah, I thought you’d like these. – Yeah, I like those a lot. – How much are they? – Those ones are 12 pounds. Ooh, I love those. – See, this kind of stuff is really fun. – For Instagram. – For a little cute Instagram moment for what, like, probably 3 pounds? – No, they’re now 2. They were 4, and now they’re 2 pounds. – Wow, like, pfft. For a quick Insta moment,
– Can’t go wrong. can’t go wrong. – They’re lovely. – Look. – No, love those. – So fun. – And those are 2 pounds. – That’s wild to me, like honestly wild. I don’t know where in North America other than like the dollar store, which is not trendy or cute, you could find something for that price. – And then here, these are
the hair accessory things. Like that’s so cute. The blue. – Yeah, I bought ones like
this at Aerie, remember? – Yeah. And they’re 2 pounds. – Oh, that’s cute. – It can go with a lot. That’s really cute. – I love a scrunchy, you guys know. – And these ones are bandana ones. – Gallop’s like, ooh, for me! These are actual bandanas,
we could get these for him. – Oh yeah. Hey Gallop, wanna new bandana? – What colors do they have? – Oh, this would be nice on Gallop. Black and white polka dots. Or dots. – Here? – Yeah. Hi Gallop. – What do you think? Let’s grab it.
– Very nice, let’s grab it for him. – Gallop, you’re getting
a present from London. There’s a suitcase section
I wanna show you guys. – Okay, let’s go. – Ooh, I wanna see the fake Guccis. – Oh yeah. – It’s so hard to navigate. It’s a good thing I did this walk around earlier with Dad. – Ah, there they are. (woman speaking over radio) These are adorable. Oh my god, look at those. – Oh I felt those earlier, yeah. – Those are gorgeous, and
I love these ones, too. – There’s also a bunch of– – These are good. Ooh, these are beautiful. – Right, so in here there’s
a whole travel collection. So there’s these palm
tree, beautiful suitcases, and then there’s the eye
masks with sunglasses on them. – Oh my god, those are lovely. – They’re for summer travel. And there’s these neck pillows. – Oh, the pillow matches. – And it has like a hood. And then over here’s the passport covers
– Passport covers. and then there’s a matching water bottle. – Wow. – Which, okay, so there’s
– It’s got sparkles in it. this sparkly one that says
summer on it somewhere. – Yes, yes, that’s right. – But the one that matches is right here. It has the same motif, which is definitely a knockoff of the Sip Swell water bottles. – Those are pretty. – But that’s fine. – This bag says take me to the beach. – Oh, there’s a bag down here, too? I didn’t feel this one earlier. – Yeah. – See, these are so cute. If I didn’t destroy suitcases
like nobody’s business, I would totally buy this. But I destroy ones that
have lifetime guarantees in like under a year.
– Yes. I destroy suitcases ’cause
I just travel so much but if you didn’t travel that much and you just needed like
a cute, cheap suitcase, this is freaking adorable. Or if you came to London and you just bought too much stuff and so you needed to buy a new bag and
you wanted it to be cute but also something you could use again, ’cause it’s cute. I don’t plan on having a baby at all, let alone anytime soon, but look. Is this for a baby? – Yeah, well, a little one, yeah. I think a little baby
just kind of sits into it. It’s like a little sleeping bag. – Oh. – Look at this, Winnie the Pooh bear. Pull that one up. – Okay. How do I… (laughs) Oh lord. – Look, it’s got all of
the Winnie the Pooh stuff. – See, like that. – Look at that, bee tree. – Oh my god, you guys, we’re really upset. Primark is quite size inclusive, however, not size inclusive
when it comes to dog wear. – (gasps) Yes. We found the bee stuff.
– My mom, his grandma, Mama Bee found a bee costume for dogs. Yes that’s right, a bee costume for dogs. And it was only for small dogs. It’s not size inclusive to large pups that wanna dress up, too. – Gallop is not impressed. – Look, little baby hat. Wait, I wanna try it on. I wonder if my–
– Yeah, it might fit you. – I wonder if my head’s small enough. – Not gonna need help? I see you struggling.
– I’m struggling, I’m struggling. Okay. Struggs to func. Okay, ready. – It’s so adorable. – Is it my aesthetic, Mom? – Yeah. You could wear that. So cute.
– Pretty sure it’s, you know, made for a three year
old, not a 25 year old. – That’s okay. – Look, it’s like 5 pounds and you get the little wand,
the wings, and the skirt. What a steal.
– That’s adorable. Come on, for dress up? I really like replacing
my socks quite frequently, because you always lose
one and not the other and then you’re left with
a bunch of mismatched and I’m weird, like my
socks don’t have to match but they have to be from the same pack because they have to be the same texture. I don’t care if the
pattern or color matches, but the texture has to match. So I stock up on cheap socks a lot and these ones are my
favorite from Primark. They’re so soft. I’m literally wearing a pair right now that I got back in
September in Manchester. Oh my god, they’re so stretchy. They’re so soft, love these. Definitely recommend. Underwear, however, Aerie. Love Aerie’s underwear. – Somebody loves Gallop. Dog’s like, sorry buddy, I’m working. – Cute, it’s like a ribbon and they’re Little Mermaid. I love legging pajamas. I hate wide leg pajamas. I like legging pajamas. And a sleep crop. So cute.
– It’s so cute. – I’d wear that. – Vibe with the tide, yes it is. – Okay, see, I would not recommend that. I cannot recommend. – Nope. That’s part of the Little
Mermaid collection. – Definitely more of a winter PJ. Not a summer PJ. And you’d probably even
sweat in the winter. I feel like this is more like lounge wear than sleepwear, it’s
probably too hot to sleep in. But it’s super cute. – It’s so cozy. – And then they have the bottoms. – Aw. – So cozy. – And so cute. Winnie the Pooh, it’s so cute. With Eeyore. – [Molly] A big sleep shirt? – Yeah.
– That would be cozy, I would wear that. – “Life is better with friends and honey.” Aw.
– Aw, I think it should’ve said “life is better when we’re together. Then it kind of has a
rhymey vibe, but fine. Their way works, too. – And this sums up how Mama
Bear’s feeling right now. “Too tired to move.” Oh my god, it’s so cute. – Some sequined lingerie. I think this bralette for 8 pounds would be super cute under a sheer top and I think you could
totally do this for like a festival look, under
a sheer or crochet dress or something like that. I mean, nobody’s wearing this every day but if you’re wearing
it once to a festival or an event– – It’s great. – You don’t wanna spend a lot of money. So personally, I wouldn’t
get my everyday bras here because that’s something
you want high quality and supportive and to fit correctly. And I definitely wouldn’t
get the sticky boobs here because one time I was like, oh my god, these are so cheap. My stick on boobs are like, $70. This is what, like, 5 pounds. Then I got it, it wasn’t this exact one, but I got one from Primark and I was like, this isn’t the shape of a real human boob. It was very strange, so
don’t recommend that. Gallop was just nudging this. He’s like, ooh, what’s that? That’s funny. You don’t have boobs to put this on. It would just stick to your
fur and look silly, hm? – We need a toy for Gallop, maybe? – We already found you a bandana. This is the cute bee costume
I was telling you guys about that my mom found for puppies. – Look at the little wings. (Gallop whines) – Gallop, it would fit your head. Look, he’s excited. – No, no, no, no. No, don’t eat it. Don’t eat it. (both laugh) – Oops. So Papa Bee found this jacket and I do think their
jackets are where it’s at. Like in the fall, we got
so many cute jackets. – Oh my gosh, I had to buy a suitcase. – We had to buy a suitcase
’cause I got too many jackets. But this is pretty cute. – It really is, it’s lovely.
– I love long jackets. I like that. – What color is it? – Gray. – And is this, like, textured? – Yeah. – Does it look like a pattern,
or is it just textures? – Like kind of a little pattern. – Yeah, I like this.
– But it’s plain otherwise. I love it. Like that’s really nice.
– It’s just like an every day coat in the fall, winter. – Yeah, that’s great. Oops, somebody’s petting Gallop. I like that, Molly. – Yeah, Papa Bee might’ve screwed up some of the sizing before, but
he found some good dresses. Or good dresses, good jackets. I think this is kinda cool. – It is.
– It’s like a fake leathery jacket, but it’s long. – It’s like a car jacket, it’s not like… – I feel like long leather
jackets are hard to find, but they’re starting to
become pretty trendy. Like leather trenches and stuff like that. – I actually really like that. – Yeah, it’s kind of cool. I feel like this with an oversized hoodie and some ripped up jeans and sneakers. It’s a cool look. – That’s so cool,
– [Papa Bee] Hang on, I like that a lot.
– hold that thought, I have another idea. Wait, oh no, I’m not in the video. No, no. – Yes you are. – [Mom] You’re in the video, minion. I think I really like that jacket. – So far, nobody’s
yelled at me for filming. I think it’s just ’cause
it’s so big and busy. This is good. We like that. Ooh, I like these chunky buttons. – Oh, look at the hat with this. – Oh. Oh my, Dad. This isn’t real.
– [Mom] Minion, you’re really. This is a very London look. – I feel like I’m an 80 year old man. – [Woman] Excuse me, hello. – What are your names? – Aysel. – And Mason. – [Molly] Nice to meet you guys. – Can I have a hug? – Of course, hi. Nice to meet you. – Yeah, I love your hair.
– We kept walking past you and I was like, oh my god,
– Thank you. it looks like Gallop. (laughs) – Yes, that is Gallop. We’re usually pretty easy to spot between the bright purple hair and the giant black dog.
– (Aysel) Yeah. Can I hug you, too? – Of course, nice to meet you guys. – It’s really cute, too. – What do you guys think of the jacket? You have opinions? – [Aysel] It’s really cute. – [Mason] It’s pretty cute, yeah. – [Mom] Put it on with the
hat, put the hat on with it. – Well the hat makes me feel
like an 80 year old man. The combo.
– [Mom] Oh no, it looks so cute. – I guess that’s what’s
– [Mason] That’s fine, kind of funny about it.
– I feel like a 50 year old woman, so it’s okay. – It’s like my 80 year old man look. – [Mom] Oh no, it’s so cute.
– [Aysel] It’s cute. – Like I’m kind of grumpy.
– [Mom] I love it. – And I’m gonna go have a cigarette. This is how this makes me feel.
– [Mason] That’s a good look. – Right?
– [Mom] Is that a good look? – [Mason] I think it’s a
bit like a rain jacket. Like a rain coat. – Yeah, it’s like a weird almost rubbery. – [Aysel] Yeah. – Fake leather, I don’t know. I’m kinda into it. – [Mom] This could be a buy. – We got live opinions. (girls laugh) This is great. – It was really nice to meet you.
– [Mom] Nice girls. – Yeah, it was nice.
– [Molly] You too! – [All] Bye. – [Mom] (laughs) That was cute. – Was at Primark for quite a few hours. I’ve got my goodies in my Primark bag. Stuff that you see at the front, like when you check out, there’s gonna be a huge
line but they’re actually super organized and get
through really quick. There’s makeup remover
wipes and they’re so cheap. They’re like a pound or two for two packs. Don’t get those, we got them last time. They’re not good. So you just, it’s really
much a store of hit and miss. But I had fun going to Primark. Let me know where you
wanna see me shop from next and subscribe for more, I guess. All right. Love you, bye.