( music plays )Howdy do,
mythical beasts? Remember, for the full GMM
experience every single day, click the thumbnail
with the green border to watch every episode
from its beginning. Yes. Now, we have
both chosen to cohabitate with animals, and I’m not talking
about our children, though they are
technically just mammals, I’m talking about pets. And, thankfully,
our pets didn’t cost a thing, but there are some pets
out there that cost a fortune. And we’re gonna play a game
to find out just how well
you can guess the price of pricey pets. It’s time for…( music playing,
dogs barking )All right, Link Neal,
come on down! You’re the first
and only contestant on “Expensive Pets.” Whoo!
Thanks for having me. I love pets. Got a little dandruff. It’s flour. – I’d rather not talk about it.
– Okay. Here’s how this works, I’m going to tell you
all about a pet that is an expensive pet,
all the pets are expensive. But you’re gonna guess,
between the two prices, which one is correct. Do you think me having
a potential concussion will affect my performance
in this game? Oh, you think you got one? – Yeah.
– You got the ole
flour concussion? – Bag of flour concussion?
– ( sputters ) Okay, and also, as always, we have Stevie.( audience applauding )– ( clicking tongue )
– And this is the banged
version of Stevie. Well… ( laughter ) – She has bangs.
– She has bangs. She has bangs. Everybody ready? Yeah. Okay. This is not just
any Labrador retriever,no, this is
Sir Lancelot Encore.After the death of their
beloved dog named Sir Lancelot, Edgar and Nina Otto
had the actual DNA
of Sir Lancelot cloned – in order to create a perfect
Sir Lancelot replica.
– Wow. Rhett:
How much did
Sir Lancelot Encore cost?– Was it $155,000?
– Gah! Or $955,000? What,
almost a million dollars? – ♪ Almost a million dollars ♪
– Now, if you love a dog, I mean, I love Jade
so much that I think about her dying
all the time. I know that
sounds weird, but… – I get it.
– You know, so, if I could get
a replica of her, that actually lived
and breathed and… – You’d do it.
– A, that would be weird, B, I couldn’t afford it
at either price tag. But, man… But just how
expensive is it? Just…based on the hand
that’s holdingthe puppy in that thing,I think that’s
a million dollar hand.I’m saying 955 grand. – ( buzzer )
– Are you right? – No, you’re wrong!
– Oh, okay. It’s only–
only $155,000. Yeah, that’s still a lot,
but I would… But does it feel the same
when he humps your leg? – That’s the real question.
– Good point. – Okay, the stag beetle…
– I’ll never know.…is a magnificent insect.– Link:Isn’t it?
– Rhett:You’ve eaten one.– Very tasty.
– Known for its
impressively large jaws which look like
the antlers of a deer. – Link:Those are jaws?
– Rhett:In Japan–
yeah, apparently–people are known to keep
these little buggers as pets. In fact, one man was so taken
with a particular stag beetle, that he paid an amount
likely to make you choke
on your beetle juice. Did he pay… $8,900 or $89,000? Stevie you don’t seem into it,
you were just like
“Eh, there it is.” What’s the price
of the beetle? – Do you know the answers…
– Ever since she got
the bangs back… – …Stevie?
– …she’s been like this. I… used to, at one point,
know the answers, and now I don’t know the answers
so I’m playing along with you. – That’s part of the game.
– Yeah. Right before we play, I wipe her memory. Because I don’t want you
to be able to read her face. – You have that power?
– Of course. Well,
stop using it on me. I mean, it’s just a beetle, it cannot be
that much money. – Yeah.
– $8,900. – Of course.
– ( buzzer ) Wrong,
it’s $89,000, Link. – For… that’s…
– Can you believe that? – That is nuts.
– It’s crazy. It’s the most money wasted
on a beetle since Ringo. ‘Cause, you know,
they paid him. – No, listen…
– They paid him to join. – …they remixed…
– And he was the worst one. …they remixed
“Sgt. Pepper.” And the drums are
really forward now, it’s great. – Oh, it’s Ringo forward?
– It’s Ringo forward. And you will appreciate Ringo.
I love you, Ringo. – Yeah.
– You’re great. Anytime you want
to be on the show, I’ll take that back,
I’ll wipe your memory before… before you come on
with my technique. 0 for two
for the Linkster. The Ayam Cemani chicken, I’m pronouncing that wrong,is a rare breed of chicken
hailing from Indonesia.“Ayam” means chicken
in Indonesian,and “cemani” is Javanese
for “completely black,” so, yes, this is a completely
black chicken chicken.Even his bones and organs
are black…– Link:What?
– Rhett:…and some people
call itthe Lamborghini
of poultry. What’s the asking price to keep
an Ayam Cemani chicken as a pet? It’s it $12,500
or $2,500? Even the bones
are black? Even the bones! – Are black.
– And organs. Stevie, if you were me
and I was you…? Oh, come on, you can’t
be asking Stevie. I’ll give you a wink, but I have bangs now
so you can’t really see. ( laughter ) Um… a black chicken? With a heart of darkness. 12 grand, 500 dollars. All right, Link. – ( buzzer )
– Oh! You’re wrong. – It’s only $2,500.
– Dang it! But you know what they say,
once you go black chicken, you never go back chicken. Oh, God. Link, you haven’t
gotten any right. So, at this point, you’re going
for the negative sweep, okay? – Oh, okay.
– That’s your new goal. Okay, yes. You’re trying to get
the last two wrong. How could I be so wrong? From black chickens
to white lion cubs,white lions have
a rare color mutationand belong to the Kruger
subspecies of lionand are what
wildlife experts call“Totes frickin’ adorbs.” The son of the president
of Belarus recently received
two as a gift. – That’s the prince.
– How much does it cost to have a white
lion cub as a pet? Is it $140,000
or is it $340,000? – For one or two?
– That’s for one. I think this is a steal
for a white lion, $340,000. So, for the sweep, I am gonna
say $140,000. – You sure?
– Yes. – ( ding )
– You’re right, Link! – You screwed it up, man!
– Oh. – You screwed it up!
– That is a steal for a lion. It is. I mean,
that’s a cheap lion. Don’t tell them that’s
how much they cost. Yeah, you can’t not have two
white lion cubs for that price. – Wow.
– Okay, Link, you really– I mean, I don’t know what
you’re going for now, just sort of mediocrity. – Just plain old mediocrity.
– Yep. Finally, the Green Monkey
is neither a monkey
nor is it green, but it is the name
of a horsethat was purchased in 2006.What makes the Green Monkey
so special?Thanks for asking. The Green Monkey
is a descendant of both Secretariat
and Northern Dancer, which are not the names of
Gwyneth Paltrow’s children, no, they are two of the most iconic
race horses in history. I know a race horse
can be expensive. – $4 million or $16 million?
– Yeah, yeah. Interestingly, I’m also
the descendant of
a secretary and a dancer. ( laughter ) But you knew that. Again, I don’t know
what I’m going for here. I think the correct answer
is $16 million. You do? So my final answer is… $16 million. – Link, you are right!
– Yes! Hey, you started really bad,
you ended pretty strong. – I’m turning it around.
– That’s some expensive glue,
is it not? Good gracious,
$16 million for a horse? – Congratulations, Link.
– Your sister rides those. Yes. Not anymore, she’s into
computer science now. – Okay.
– It’s a whole ‘nother thing. Right? – Is she gonna love this?
– Mm. Can we… can we speak
about… your sister? Thanks for liking,
commenting, and subscribing. What do I win? – Oh, I didn’t.
– Nothing. Nothing. You know what time it is. – I am Bart.
– And I am Levy. And this is the highest
peak of Romania. And it’s time to… Both:
Spin the Wheel of Mythicality! The highest point in Romania.
They’re being mythical up there. Click the bottom link to watch
this episode from the beginning. And click the top link
to watch us play
“Pin the kiss on Ryan Gosling” in “Good Mythical More.” And to find out where the Wheel
of Mythicality is going to land.Raise your hand
if you’re a mythical beast.Now use that hand
to type “mythical.store”
into your search barbecause that’s
where you can buythis “I Am A Mythical Beast”
shirt right now.