( music playing )There is a thing called
the “Grandma Facial,” and we are going to get them. The technical term
is the oxygen enzyme facial, but they call it
the grandma facial because it makes you look old in order to then look young. You do look old. – I mean–
– Don’t look at my hair. We should probably call it
“grandpa facial,” seeing as we’re men. Let’s get some grandpa facials. – Hey, I’m Link.
– I’m Kyoko. – I’m Rhett.
– I’m Cruz. Nice to meet you. Do I get completely naked? – Please.
– Cruz said please. Yeah, under the covers, huh? Probably longer than your bed. How old do you think I am? Twenty-seven. ( chuckles )
Twenty-seven. And you’re about to make me
how old, like 85? – Or older.
– Oh, wow. ( groans ) Hot towel! – It’s not that hot.
– ( women chuckle ) Okay, so now you’re going
to experience our exfoliant, which is called Quick Peel. It has a cinnamon bark in it,
so– I am deathly allergic
to cinnamon. – Are you?
– Just kidding. Oh, I scared you. – Whoa.
– Really spicy. Well, yeah, it’s burning. Do people usually cry
during this part? – No.
– Only men. – Oh, wow.
– Is it feeling better? – Rhett: No.
– See? Men are babies. We’re going to do the next step,
which is the enzyme mask. We’ll start looking older, like, a little alien,
a little deformed. So you’re spackling the cracks
on my face? It’s so soft and buttery. I feel like
you’re preparing me for, like,
a human sacrifice or something. You going to throw me
into a boiling volcano? to appease your spa gods? ( chuckles ) All right, so we’re going to
leave it on for 45 minutes. 45 minutes? We age at, like,
a year a minute or something? One to two years. Good luck, Rhett. See you in the afterlife. Are we going to die? Okay, 45 minutes. ( grunting ) ( imitating elderly voice )
How do I look? ( grunting ) ( imitating elderly voice )
How do I look? You look a little stiff. You look like a crusty old man,
literally. – I wanna see myself.
– Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness. What has happened
with my eyeballs? Oh, my gosh, I look like
a different person. What does it feel like to have
it around your mouth? Get– Don’t touch me
with your cane. Uh… My face doesn’t go up. How is it your eyes get closer
together when you look up?
Do it again. – ( groaning )
– Do my eyes look crusty? They look immobile. – And what?
– Like, immobile. I don’t feel there’s a chance
I’ll ever look the same again. Can somebody bring us
some prune juice? – There it is.
– On command, as always. Here it is. Dink it.
What did we used to say? I don’t wanna get old, man. Hey, listen, man,
when I turn 60, I want you to strangle me. Don’t make me laugh,
it hurts! ( groaning ) You’re starting to look
like the rock man from the– Like The Rock? You don’t look like Dwayne
“The Rock” Johnson at all. I’m ready to get out of this. Let’s get young. – Lay down.
– Don’t you– – Lay down.
– Oh! – ( grunting )
– Too hot? No, do it, do it, do it. I like pain. I’m becoming young Link again. Can you leave his mouth shut? You want my lips to stay old? I want your lips to stay shut. Kyoko:
Okay, we are done. All right, let’s take a look
at our new, young selves. You don’t look a day over 38. Thank you.
You look like you’ve just taken
a shower. I will say you look a lot
younger than you did – last time I looked at you.
– I look younger? I feel like
there’s a difference
between my two eyes now. I feel like
my left eye’s got… – Bigger?
– Mobility that it didn’t have
before. Why is my hair still grayish? We didn’t do hair treatment.
We did face treatment. Well, that’s a good point. Let’s go do something
that young people do. Let’s sit next to each other,
but connect via the Internet. Sounds like a great idea. – We don’t need these.
– Kind of like it, though. I’m going to keep mine. Rhett:
Click through to watch usguess how some gross pimples
got poppedwith Dr. Pimple Popper.Why is this– Link:Beautify your beardwith Rhett’s beard oil,available at mythical.store.