– [Shaun] Oh, yes! (rock music) Set, go. Oh, push it down, we forgot this floats. – Oh, yeah!
– [Shaun] No way! Oh, he’s throwing up water! (theatrical boom) Gross! (laughs) (bangs on door) Hey, what are you doing here?
– Pizza’s here! Pizza’s here!
– [Shaun] What, we got pizza? – Yeah!
– [Shaun] Let’s go! I love pizza, and Niko’s here? You guys are going on the slide? – Wanna go on the slide?
– [Shaun] I like that. – Woo! – Whee!
– [Shaun] Pizza! – Hi.
– Oh! (upbeat rock music) Do we play more today? – Yeah, we’re about to be
on the Main Stage for Apex. – Whoop, our team is in Poland
on the Main Stage right now. Pizza’s on the table, Best Day Ever stuff. And the surprise, coming soon. This is gonna be fun. I’ve never tried this and Adley’s gonna love it, it’s called– What, what kind of pizza is that? – I got two pepperoni
and then a breadstick. – [Shaun] A breadstick? That looks like a cookie dough pizza! – Yeah, it’s a cookie dough– (clock ticks) pizza!
– [Shaun] Hey, you’re not supposed to eat that one first. You gotta eat these ones first! – I’m gonna eat one bite. – [Shaun] Okay, just one. – Skeleton!
– [Shaun] Wow! – We got white shoes like you told us, but then we saw a white pumpkin. – [Shaun] A white pumpkin and a skeleton? – I’ve never done this before, but maybe that will work? I don’t know.
– [Shaun] I don’t know, let’s take him. – Open up.
– [Shaun] Open up. – Twist, twist, twist! – All right, you gotta find the surprise. Adley still has no idea what we’re doing. Do you know what we’re doing? You know what we’re doing.
– Not really. – [Shaun] You kinda know. It’s gonna be fun. – I got have to find it? – [Shaun] Yeah, you gotta find it. – Is it outside? – [Shaun] Maybe. Do you see it?
– Yeah! – [Shaun] Let’s go check it out. Wow, I’m liking this. What do you think we’re doing? – We’re building shoes. – [Shaun] Yeah, we’re gonna build shoes. And we brought some other things to hydro dip like a skull. Okay, Adley, I gotta introduce you. This is my friend Nick, and he knows all about this stuff. Nick, what do we gotta do first? – First we gotta clean the water, cause Spencer made a little bit of a mess. And then pick our favorite colors. – [Shaun] Okay, what
colors are your favorite? Oh, purple, I like that.
– [Nick] Purple. – [Shaun] Oh and that
pink, that’s a good idea. You got anymore colors or is that perfect? – I want one more. – [Shaun] One more.
– [Nick] Oh, blue. – [Shaun] Oh, that’s gonna be so pretty. Okay, what do you wanna dip? Do you wanna dip your new shoes? – Yeah.
– [Shaun] Okay, let’s go get ’em. Oh, look at all these shoes! We got tons of people doing shoes. So Nick’s one of our buddies, and he has many different skillsets, but one of them is hydro dipping. Hydra or hydro?
– [Nick] Hydro. – He has a company called Hydra, so that’s why I get a bit confused. But hydro dipping, and that’s
what we’re gonna be doing. Okay, where’s your shoes at? – On me. – [Shaun] You’re not
gonna dip those shoes! Where’s the shoes you’re gonna dip? – These ones are yours. – [Shaun] Oh, size nine, okay. – But they’re trapped!
– It’s a trap. – What do we have to do? – Probably take the shoelaces off. – [Shaun] You gotta
take the shoelaces off? – [Nick] Yeah, I can help if you want. – Whee!
– [Shaun] Good job. Wait, uh oh, who’s faster? Hurry Adley, go, go, go! Oh boy, all right guys, who do you think is gonna win here? – I need a break, almost.
– I won! – [Shaun] Good job, Adley! – I was so close. Look how close I was.
– [Shaun] Oh, you were close. All right, so what is this? Is this just like water or what? – Water and then put spray paint on top and then dunk whatever you wanna dunk. It’s super simple.
– [Shaun] What? That’s all?
– [Nick] Super simple. – [Shaun] We’re gonna
put the spray paint in. – Yeah.
– [Shaun] What colors did you choose?
– Purple, pink, and blue. – [Shaun] What do you do with them? – You gotta spray them I assume. – [Nick] Well first you gotta shake the cans.
– [Shaun] Well first you gotta put them in the water. Oh, we gotta shake the cans. – Now what do we do? – The next step is protection. Gloves.
– [Shaun] Gloves? – Cause look it, I didn’t wear gloves, and I got a little bit on my fingers. – [Shaun] What are the
boys doing over here? – Dude, Jack just did his air pods. – [Shaun] He does air pods? Look at this guy. Full send.
– [Jack] There we go. – [Shaun] This is so cool. What’s going on over here? Oh, (mumbles) wow. Burt went shoes? Oh jazz fan, yes I am. – Yep, yep, yep. – Mom, look it! – Look at those gloves.
– [Shaun] Do you like those gloves? All right, you got your gloves. Now what are we doing? – Now just spray the water
with your spray paint. – [Shaun] Do you know
how to use spray paint? – Hm, no. – [Shaun] Have you ever done this? Okay, look, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You see the circle with the color? – Yeah.
– [Shaun] You want, that’s where it’s gonna shoot out of. So you want to point that to the water and then you want to
push the top really hard. Push it hard, whoa! – [Nick] Your fingers are blocking it. – [Shaun] (laughs) You
got your fingers pink. – [Nick] Good thing you had gloves. Yeah.
– [Shaun] Woo! Okay, should we try another color? – This purple.
– [Shaun] That purple? Oh, good job.
– [Nick] Yeah. – [Nick] Done.
– Blue. – [Shaun] And then blue? Woo!
– [Nick] Oh, woo. – Whoa.
– [Nick] Okay, you ready? – Yeah, I’m dipping it now. – Right in there, oh, dip it. – Oh no, don’t take it out, no! – [Jenny] Push it all the way in. – [Shaun] Keep pushing it in. All the way in, all the way. All the way.
– [Nick] Yeah. – [Shaun] Oh no, that was messy! – [Jenny] Paint fail. – [Shaun] Oh, that looks so pretty. Okay, should we do the other one now? – Yeah. – [Shaun] There you go. – [Jenny] Pull it back up.
– [Shaun] You’re gonna dip it in the water and then you’re gonna hold it in there, okay? – Okay.
– [Shaun] Get set, go. All the way in, okay and
then hold it right there. Don’t move it.
– [Nick] Okay, now we can pull it up. Yeah.
– [Shaun] Oh, that is so cool. That is so cool. You did that?
– Yeah. – [Shaun] That is way cool, good job. – Oh, yeah!
– [Shaun] Perfect. (upbeat music) – [Shaun] Set, go. Oh, oh, push it down,
we forgot this floats. Good job, guys, – [Nick] oh it’s so heavy. – Whoa!
– Whoa! – [Shaun] Should we do
it more right there? – Yeah.
– Okay. (record scratches) there’s no more — (laughs) We gotta spray more paint. – [Jenny] It floats,
honey you gotta push hard. (upbeat rock music) – [Shaun] Good job. – Whee! – [Shaun] Whoa! Oh he’s
throwing up water, gross! That’s crazy! Adley that is so cool, okay
let me see all the colors. – That color, that color,
and then that color. – [Shaun] That is so cool! – I wanna skateboard! – Oh! I like that. – I’m nervous. – [Shaun] Oh it barely fits. (upbeat rock music) What?! – [Adley] Wow! – That is so cool! Do you like it? – Yeah, I wanna hang it in my room. – That is so cool. – Thank you. – Anytime. – My idea is this guy, Space Station Gaming
colors, in the office. That sound like a good idea Nico? I like it. Does that sound like a good idea? Yes. (screams) Okay, do I wanna like, blend them, line them, like what do
think’s the strategy here? – It’s really is that, it’s
your own personal taste. – There we go, okay, okay. I’ll just go to town,
trust my instincts here. (upbeat rock music) I have a plan. This is all a plan, Adley. – On your mark, get set, go. – Whoa! – [Nick] His face! – I am so happy with this. Oh my gosh, this is what
I wanna look like someday. I want a full body tattoo
that looks like this. – [Adley] On his forehead,
more rainbow colors. – Dude, I am so actually
excited about this. I kinda like that he has like a little touch of Adley in there, you know? Space Station Gaming
wouldn’t be what it is without a little touch of Adley. Adley, what do you think? – Cool. – [Shaun] Which one’s your favorite? – The skateboard. – I think that’s my favorite too. – Yeah that is so cool. Good job Adley, high fives. Ya! Ew! Ew! – I don’t think you want– ah! – [Shaun] All right, where
do you want the dirt, babe? Welcome to the best tomorrow ever. All the hydro dip stuff had to dry, so, jump to the next day. And we’re at the lake
lot, before we go show you the hydro dip stuff, we had to give you an update. ‘Cause things just keep
happening over here, and I’m excited to give you the updates. Look at this. That’s the track I showed you guys. (makes engine noises) Two sides, zip, zip,
zip, zip, zip, zip, zip, or you could spin around the outside, hit a huge table. The lot, I think you’ve
seen all this, yeah. It’s mostly just the little, the pump track here in the
middle that I’m excited about. Anyways, (grunts) – Nailed it. – All this stuff is the stuff
that my dreams are made of. It’s gonna be a blast. And then all this stuff
is the stuff that– – My dreams are made of.
– Jenny’s dreams are made of. She’s been working on this. What color are we doing the pole? Finally decided. – We’re keeping it natural. – [Shaun] Keeping it natural. Kinda blends with like the
rocks, and the sand and stuff. – It does, it’s gonna look good. – [Shaun] Good job, babe. That was a hard decision. – Oh I thought you were
giving me a high five. – Nope. No high fives. We couldn’t decide, where’s the? This is the thing we are trying to decide. See? There’s natural, that’s what we decided. These were some of the other options. It’s darker, pretty cool. – It was a really hard choice. We like it natural, let’s keep it natural. If we don’t like it next
year, we can always change it. – [Shaun] There it is, deductive logic. – So, yeah. – [Shaun] What’s next? Oh, this! We’re safe now! SimpliSafe. – We’re now protected by SimpliSafe. – This is a huge deal, look! Got it in all our windows, now nobody can mess with
us, because they know, we safe, don’t even try it. – Come on in. – [Shaun] The reveal! It’s beautiful! – Our drinking fountain has arrived. – Drinking fountain, I love it! And then look, so now we got cameras. Hi! We can watch that on our phones later. Thing number one, that’s smart, ’cause it keeps everything safe. We don’t actually live here, so, we need to keep eyes on it at all times. With all the cameras and securities, it’s kinda like we live here, see? That’s a glass break,
that’s a motion sensor. Oh this, that’s for the window, so if anyone opens a
window, it lets us know. We’ve got the brains of
the operation right here. It’s like the SimpliSafe dock. Other cool things, what
drawer did we put it in? I think it was the top one. Boop! That’s a panic button. So, I don’t know, if
we’re ever in a panic, or there’s a boat accident,
or someone did break in, or something, panic button! – We also have this water detector here, so if there’s a flood
and we don’t know it, it’ll go off and let us know. – That’s true. And rumor has it we kinda live on a lake, so you know, good to
have a flood detector. – [Jenny] Definitely need that. – Point is, SimpliSafe
completely hooked it up. They sent us all this stuff for free, this video’s sponsored by
them, thank you SimpliSafe, you’re helping us keep the lake lot safe, and we really like this place, and this is where we’re
gonna live next summer! Not live, but live, you know what I mean? (glass shatters) I was trying to do one of
those cool flip turn things, oops, sorry. – My gosh, you scared me. – Sorry, that scared you. – Is it working? – It’s working. You good, vlog? Oh, actually, I did break the lens, but you know what, that happens when you throw your camera around sometimes. – Babe!
– Just the edge. The vlog’s okay, it’s
just there, you know, don’t just a vlog by it’s cover. – Oh my gosh, there it is. – A piece of the vlog! Sorry guys, won’t happen again, I’m sorry. – You guys are coming with me, Shaun’s no longer allowed
to hold the camera. – Anyways, it’s so beautiful, it’s so close, before winter time we’re
gonna be living in here. Then next spring and summer,
it’s just gonna be fun. Right? – [Jenny] Right! – Right? – [Jenny] Why did we choose SimpliSafe? – Jenny found them, and she’s like “Babe, I like this thing, it’s 24/7” ’cause we don’t live here, that’s nice. It was good price, I guess if the power goes
out, or wifi goes out, ’cause this is gonna have wifi, but we won’t be actively using it, so if any of that stuff goes
out, security system stays. It was easy to set up, we
set this up ourselves, see? This isn’t like the final product, so everything’s kind of all over, like we won’t have the
cord there and stuff. We still need to finalize things. – It’s still under construction. – Yeah, – And that’s why we need to keep it safe. – Yeah, seriously, look
at all this stuff in here. – [Jenny] Yeah. – Basically they’re
just awesome, so, yeah. – [Jenny] Yeah, soon we’re gonna
be having a fridge in here, and a microwave, and no window, so, we need to keep this place secure. – And SimpliSafe was awesome, you guys, thank you for sponsoring this video. Let’s go back and see our hydro dip now. Maybe, I’ll go to the Space Station, grab everything, and then
come back to the house, and we’ll surprise Adley, deal? Trust me with the vlog. – [Jenny] Uh oh. – Come to daddy. – [Jenny] We’re not gonna toss you. – [Shaun] Let’s go! Lock it up. – Locked.
– Good job. Thanks SimpliSafe, for
reals, you guys are rad. – Yeah, we love you. (laughs) – [Shaun] Okay, here we go. I’m home, and I got our surprises! Hello? That turned out so cool. Uh huh, uh huh. Let’s go find the family. Hello? Aha! I found you guys! Guess what? – What? – [Shaun] Remember yesterday,
when we painted stuff? – Yeah. – [Shaun] It’s here, do you
wanna see how it turned out? – Uh huh. – [Shaun] Let’s go, come on. – I’m excited.
– Nico let’s go! It turned out really good, I’m excited. I’m gonna put the skeleton
in my office, for sure. Come check them out! – [Adley] My skateboard right now, okay! – [Shaun] What the? – That’s cool! – [Shaun] It came out awesome. – Oh my gosh. – [Jenny] They look so good. – [Shaun] I know, and the
pumpkin, look at the pumpkin! – It lights up, actually. – [Shaun] And this skeleton,
I gotta open this bad boy, – here, hold this.
– Your skeleton is awesome. Whoa, Adley which one’s your favorite? – All of them.
– All of them? – Watch out, we’re cutting the skeleton. – [Jenny] Oh my gosh. I think there is a better way for that. – He’s cool. – How’s this work? I feel like I’m breaking him. Is that supposed to happen? – [Jenny] I don’t know. – All right, well it’s happening. – [Jenny] That’s cool, hun. – Spooky, scary, skeleton. Spooky, scary, skeleton. – [Jenny] Is it scary, Nico? (laughs) – Happy Halloween, dad! – Happy Halloween! He’s gonna be cool. All right, should we go
put this in your room? – Come on Nico, let’s go. – We’re gonna put this in
Adley’s room somewhere. That one goes up here? – Right here. – Right there? – Yeah. – Oh that’s cool. And
where’s this gonna go? – I maybe want to hang it up. Like right here. – Oh, that’d be cool, like this. – No! – No, like this? – [Jenny] I like that. – Like that, I love it.
– Cool. – All right, we’ll figure it out. All right, this has been like, the longest best day ever,
it’s been two best days ever. But thanks for watching, guys. Adley, come help me say
thanks really quick. There’s two people we need
to thank for this video. Thing number one, Nick,
thanks for helping us paint. We’re gonna put his
channel in the description if you wanna see more hydro
dipping, you can go there. Thing number two, SimpliSafe, thanks for making our dock safe! Did you know our dock’s safe now? We’ve got cameras in our
boat dock, like we do, – No we don’t. – Yeah, we just set them up. – No we don’t. – Yeah we do, you’re gonna
watch the video and see! SimpliSafe thank you so much, let’s pop up a link so
you guys can go check out more about that, it’ll
also be in the description. Just keep it up here for
the entire outro, Brandon. Now you can end the vlog. – Thanks for watching, bye! – Bye! Boop. (rock music) – [Shaun] Just playing with
some spray paint, you know, – You know. – [Shaun] Parenting tips, 101.