– [Jenny] What do you think huh? (laughs) (Adley chattering) (dramatic drum) (baby mumbles) (Adley chattering) – [Shaun] I don’t know if he likes that. – [Shaun] I feel like I’m
getting a superhero suit made. I just want like a full body
suit made out of this stuff so I can just do whatever I want. – [Girl] Be Ironman?
– [Shaun] Yeah! (people chattering) We finally got my wrist
looked at from when I fell on the skate park last year. (bone breaking) There’s like little tendant,
ligament things in here and then fractures in here
but nothin’ like super serious so they’re just making us these
cool superhero arm things, can skateboard–yeah,
– [Girl] Some Ironman braces. – Yeah, now I can skateboard fierce! – [Girl] Hey, you’re fallin’! – [Shaun] Whoa, babe! Geez! What are you doin? – [Jenny] What are you
doin? What are you doin? – [Shaun] Hey.
– Hey. – Hey. – [Shaun] Here, catch! (shuffling sounds) Good catch! Hi Niko Bear.
– [Adley] Aye Yah! – [Shaun] Why do you always
have cute little ears on all your clothes, you’re so cute! – [Jenny] He’s a bear!
– [Shaun] K, Adley, Where are we going today,
why is it the best day ever? – The ice castle!
– [Shaun] The ice castles? Niko, you’re going to the ice castles. Adley, who’s ice castles are they? – Frozen’s
– [Shaun] Yeah! Do you think Elsa and Anna will be there? – Yeah!
– [Shaun] Maybe! Do you think they’ll be there mom? – I think so!
– [Shaun] K I came home from work early
today cause we’re goin’ to the ice castles and we’re
gonna film an Adley video while we’re there. What kind of Adley
video do you wanna film? – Let’s do hide and seek in the castle! – [Shaun] Hide and seek? That’s
a fu–wait, where is she? Oh I found you! (laughter) I like that idea; mom, hide
and seek in an ice castle. – [Shaun] I’m so excited
to take you buddy, you’re gonna have so much fun. Do we have lots of warm
clothes for this guy? – [Jenny] His little bear suit – [Shaun] Aw are you gonna
be a little Niko bear? You’re so cute; guys, his
eyes are blue I think. – How did we get two red
headed, blue eyed kids? – [Shaun] I don’t know. I don’t
have red hair or blue eyes, let me see your eyes, oh
my gosh, those are blue. And what color’s your hair? – Orange – [Shaun] Orange?
– Yeah. – [Shaun] What color do you
think Niko’s hair’s gonna be? – (mumbles) it’s brown. All aboard! – All aboard! – [Shaun] This train’s
goin to the ice castles! – Yeah! Choo Choo, Choo Choo Choo – [Shaun] Wait, we don’t have a driver! – Yeah! – [Shaun] How are we gonna do it? – I don’t know – [Shaun] We need mom, where is she? – [Adley] Where is she?
– [Shaun] Mom! – [Adley] Mommy!
– [Shaun] Mom! If you guys like this video
right now, Jenny will show up. Three,
– [Adley] Three, – [Shaun] Two,
– [Adley] Two, – [Shaun] One,
– [Adley] One, – [Both] Like it! – [Shaun] Oh it didn’t–it
worked, it worked! There she is, we did it! – She’s here!
– It’s magic You guys brought here
here by liking the video. Oh hey
– oh hey. – [Shaun] Good timing
– Yeah. – [Shaun] You ready?
– Yeah. – [Shaun] Alright, all aboard! (shuffling) Hey you turned into a ice princess? – Ah my crown.
– [Shaun] Okay, let’s see it. Oh wow, you’re adorable. See if your magic works; freeze me! (water freezing) – Ha, da da! – [Shaun] I’m frozen, unfreeze me. (ice breaking) Ah thank you, oh those are
special gloves so you don’t accidentally freeze people. – [Jenny] Go like this (laughs) (child’s laughter) Why? Why is this so hard? This finger goes in this
one, get ’em in the holes. That’s better
– [Shaun] Good job. Can’t remember if I told you
guys, but we have a special guest with us: Nick Russo,
what are we doin’ here? – We are filming an Adley video. – [Shaun] Aw yeah, I already
asked Adley and she said that she wanted to do hide and
seek so I think that’s what we’ll end up doin; you ready
to film my hide and seek video? – So ready. (excited chatter) – [Shaun] He’s even dressed like a bear? Hi little baby bear! Ears on ears, look at
this; can you hear us? – [Jenny] Watch him, I
need to get a–watch him! – [Shaun] Don’t fall baby
bear, you’re so cute! (Shaun chattering) I kept him safe
– Thank you. – [Shaun] Aw you’re
gonna carry him on this? – [Jenny] Yeah
– [Shaun] That’ll be fun. Guys I don’t know if you’ve
ever seen ice castles before but they’re actual
castles made out of ice! – We came here before, on the vlog before. – Oh my gosh I remember that,
we have been here before, random flashback to us here in the past! (electronic music) You’re so cute. – [Jenny] Help me, help me plug
that one in, you know what? He’s gotten a little chubbier
since he last wore this so. – [Shaun] I got this!
– [Jenny] Come on, here we go. – [Shaun] Ah yeah!
– Yay. – Hi Niko bear, (laughs), he’s so warm! Adley, who else came with us? – The holiday boys!
– [Shaun] Yeah! (panting) What’s up boys? Parchy, have you ever been
to a ice castle before? – Yeah.
– [Shaun] You have? Oh good. Have you? Nixon, have you ever
been to an ice castle? So Parchy’s the only one
in the car that’s been to an ice castle before? – [Man] What was it like Parchy? – They have ice walls.
– [Shaun] Oh he has been! (children laughing) – A wand! – [Shaun] Oh, now you’re
a real ice princess! (freezing water) (laughter)
– [Shaun] He’s frozen! Fix it! (ice breaking) It worked! You’re crazy. (child babbling) K, does everyone have everything? – [Everyone] Yes! – [Shaun] Wait, Adley
do you want your wand? – No, Elsa doesn’t have a wand. – Oh sorry, Elsa doesn’t have a wand so we’re gonna leave it in the car. (car beeping) – She only uses her hands. – [Shaun] Hey, one’s black and one’s pink! – I see the moon!
– [Shaun] Where? – Oh right there! – [Shaun] Oh there it
is, it’s right there. It’s hard to see. – (mumbles) hold your finger – [Shaun] One finger (laughs) K let’s go get the boys! – Come on boys, let’s go! – [Shaun] You boys ready?
– [Boys] Yeah! – [Shaun] Nice, oh and
the Shonduras beanie? Boys, your beanies are so cool! I need a filmer, can you
do some filmin’ for me? – Sure.
– Cohen’s gonna film some of this best day ever for you guys. (shuffling) You good? (excited babble) – [Man] Oh Coco, you
filmin’, let’s go buddy! – [Adley] Train, let’s go guys! – [Shaun] Ou, do you sit in the front? That’d be so crazy. – K, we’re ready!
– [Shaun] We’re ready! – [Adley] Look, there’s ice castles! – Guys that’s an ice castle
right there and Adley’s gonna be the princess of the ice castles. – Yeah! – Elsa and Anna! – [Shaun] (gasps) I see ’em, look! Elsa and Anna are at the castle. – [Jenny] Dress and Anna hair! – [Anna] Oh my goodness, it’s a (mumbles). – [Shaun] Hi, this is my
daughter, Princess Anna. – [Anna] Can you give us a
hug? Can you give me a hug? – [Shaun] Oh, she wants a hug, aw. – [Elsa] Can I have a hug
too, I love your dress. – [Shaun] You both get a hug!
– Oh my goodness! – [Shaun] Good job. – I have a picture? – [Elsa And Anna] We would love that! – [Shaun] Way cute, say Olaf! – [Everyone] Olaf! Oh wait Adley, do your Olaf face! – [Adley] Oh. – [Shaun] (laughs) that’s her Olaf face. Was that pretty cool?
– Yeah! – What did they say?
– To do, go do the slide! – There’s slides?
– Yeah! – Holy cow, we’re goin’ in.
– Let’s go! – [Both] Whoa! – [Shaun] There’s so much
snow, we’re in a ice castle! – Whoa!
– [Shaun] Isn’t that crazy? (gasps) Oh touch it!
– [Jenny] Oh! (laughs) – [Shaun] We’re inside the
ice castle, what should we do? – Let’s go in the light one!
– K, let’s go! Guys, we wanna go see the
lights; we found a cave! – This is cool! – [Shaun] Careful, don’t hit your head! (laughter) Hey, it’s shootin’ water, that’s crazy! (children chattering) Oh wow, we’re goin’ to the top! – Yeah, we’re goin’ to the top! – There’s a slide up there
and we’re gonna go down the slide, huh?
– Yeah! (Smooching) You look like
a ice princess Adley. – Yeah! – Who do you think built the slide? I think Elsa probably built the slide. – No, maybe Anna.
– Maybe Anna did? – Yeah!
– I guess we’ll see! Look, over the top, what is it? Do you see mom?
– Yeah, hi mom! Hi! – (gasps) it’s blue
– Yeah, it’s green! – It’s green! How does Elsa make this stuff, it’s crazy. What’d you boys see? – [Boy] And we’re almost at the slide! – Oh my gosh, there’s a surprise in there. [Bald Man] Surprise. – Alright, we’re at the slide! Hey, good luck boys, goodbye! Woo are you ready?
– Daddy! (screaming excitedly) (laughter) – That was crazy!
– [Jenny] Good job Adley! (screaming) Woohoohoo! – [Shaun] Good job boys! Woohoo! – [Adley] Let’s go fire, I find fire. – Buildin’ a fire, it’s getting cold. Whoa, they lit it up, look! There’s shooting water!
– Yeah, now you can see! – [Jenny] Wow, check this out. – Alright, we’re goin’ in. (alternative rock music) (alternative rock music) (group chatter) Woo, that’s cold. (laughs) Alright, this was the ice
castles, we’re gonna go catch back up with Shaun and Jenny. We got lost in here, this place is crazy. (alternative rock music) – [Shaun] Warm?
– Yeah! – [Shaun] She’s warm now! (laughter) – Okay, now that we’re
warm, what should we do now? – I wanna go home now.
– Should we go home? (mumbles)
– k Holy cow.
– Baby’s first quesadilla. – This is his first food like
ever, I’ve never seen him eat real food; you’re like,
oh his first quesadilla, it’s like the first food ever! (laughter) – [Jenny] Are you holdin’
that one for later? – [Shaun] Chompin’. – Adley and I tried to feed him eggs this morning huh Adley? – [Shaun] You did?
– Yeah! – Adley you did not like eggs! That was the one thing Adley would not eat when she was a baby. That was a good bite. Sup Dick, we filmed a Adley
video, did ya have fun? – Un huh! – [Shaun] What did you
think about the ice castle? – I saw the princesses. – [Shaun] Was that your favorite part? – Mhm. (Adley chattering) – [Shaun] Niko’s like hyped on this. By the way, this is like our
favorite place we pretty much come here everyday.
– I wish. (laughs) – Guys I want to tell you somethin’. – [Shaun] What?
– Dad, you tell them. – [Shaun] I don’t know
what you’re gonna tell ’em. – I’ll say, guess what guys? Guess what guys?
– [Shaun] What? – I’m gonna tell them chicken butt. – [Shaun] Okay, okay, okay. – I’ll take this while
you say chicken butt. – [Shaun] Okay, alright
k let’s do it, ready? – Guess what guys? – What? – Chicken butt! (group laughter) Gotcha!
– Gotchu guys! (laughs) (children laughing happily) – [Jenny] You’re makin’ Niko laugh. (children laughing happily) – [Shaun] You guys have
food in your mouth. – (roaring)
– You’re actually twins. (car dinging) – We’re home. Thanks for watching, bye! Did you just end the vlog?
– Yeah. (whispering) – Does anyone wanna eat some chocolate? Mm I wanna eat some chocolate. – [Jenny] With some bacon? – [Shaun] Mm Bacon bacon bacon. (laughs) – She’s really sleepin’. – I was doin’ a chocolate
experiment because sometimes she fake sleeps. – She would be smiling if not. (laughter) – [Shaun] Were you fakin’ that whole time? Oh no, she’s asleep again,
(laughs) should we go to bed? (whimpering) – [Shaun] Did you have the best day ever? (whimpering) Are you endin’ the vlog, hi! – (mumbles) bye! (alternative rock music) (mission impossible theme song)