– [Shaun] Adley, let me see your shoes. Hey! Did you color on your shoes? (bright jazz music) (beeping) (wheels rolling) (heavy tapping) (chime) (light scraping) (paper crinkling) (marker squeaking) (paper ripping) (paper ripping) (hollow clacking) (loud clack) – I didn’t need that red cup
anyways, we’ll just use a bowl. Alright, who’s ready to play a game? You done with calls? Pause, no calls for 20 minutes. Brandon, are you gonna play?
– I’ll play. – [Shaun] Okay, pick a number, don’t look. – Alright. I think I only have one, okay. – [Shaun] Hey, pause, you gotta play. Pick a number, don’t look. Albert, you gonna play?
– Of course. – [Shaun] I got two more.
I’m gonna need a chicken. I’m gonna get me some chicken. Chicken, we’re gonna play
a game, pick a number. Okay, report to the cool side of the space station, immediately. – Wait, what, hey! – [Shaun] Alright, everybody
grab the electric long board device associated with your number. We’re doin a speed test. Not just any speed test,
we’re doing ghost runs. That means it’s not gonna be
messed up, like, depending on, like, who’s better at riding
and stuff, it’s just like, trial run. You’re a trigger man, number 2? Ooo, that’s a good one! – I got the Carbon Fast one.
– [Shaun] Holy! I got this Koowheel. Number 5?
(laughing) Maybe it’s got some kick to it.
– Maybe. – [Shaun] Brandon?
– [Brandon] I got the new one! – [Shaun] Open it up, I don’t
even know what’s inside, but that’s all you. (heavy thumping) – [Brandon] Holy mackerel, pack a punch! – [Holladay] That’s some
thick cardboard, look at that. Okay, look at that method, you just, like. – Ah, yeah, yeah. – [Holladay] Set, go.
– [Shaun] That method! That is a method! – [Brandon] Ooh.
– [Shaun] What is this? – [Albert] Pretty! – [Shaun] Ooh! Look at that finish! – [Brandon] Look how fresh that looks. – [Shaun] Dang! Well, this one’s just
aesthetically pleasing, I like this one. – [Brandon] Yeah, feel that.
– [Shaun] Wow. – [Brandon] It’s got a nice texture on there.
– [Albert] Where is this from? – [Brandon and Shaun] Hyoo-jer? Hugger? – [Shaun] Hyoo-jer.
– [Holladay] Hugger, right there.
– [Chicken] Hugger, no. Hugger would be two G’s.
– [Shaun] Hugger or Hyoo-jer? Hyoo-ger! It’s a combo, it’s not Hugger. It’s not Hyoo-jer, it’s Hyoo-ger. If you work for Hyoo-ger, and
you’re watching this video let us know how it’s pronounced. Oh we’ve got brake lights, what else? – Got front lights.
– [Shaun] Got some front lights.
– Some stylish teal wheels. Look at those rims, though. – [Shaun] Mmm-hmm, this is nice looking. This is a fashion. – I like its shape though.
– [Shaun] The wooden special, carbon fiber, we’ve got the
lightweight, aerodynamic. Chicken, what are you riding? – [Chicken] I think this is classic.
– [Shaun] No that one’s good, that one feels like a real skateboard. It has the concave in there. Then, I’ve got the Koowheel. This one’s been through the wringer. Me and Holladay took
these things to Florida. They barely survived us. Electric skateboard
speed test starting now. Alright, we just learned
an important lesson. If you start over there and let it rip, the controller loses connection, and the board almost goes
in the road, right, Albert? – Yup, the more you know. – The more you know.
(The More You Know music) So we’re going to be racing that way, and then we’ll probably have
someone, like, on a one-wheel or something next to it
so that the controller doesn’t lose connectivity. Holladay, do you want to
do the lines, do you have the chalk, dog?
– Got it. – [Shaun] No, I’ll let you feel. No, I don’t like the
feel of chalk, you guys, I hate the feel of chalk. Just touching chalk
gives me the feeling of, like, fingernails on a chalkboard. – But dude, check this out.
– [Shaun] Don’t, stop! – No, I’m not going to touch you with it. – [Shaun] Ah! Ah! – It’s a weird, yeah.
– [Shaun] Alright, Holladay. You’re taking the vlog to do some lines. (bright jazz music) Done.
– What’s goin’ on? – [Shaun] Girls, you’re
just in time for the race! Hello! Oh, you look so cute. First one to get Adley to say their name gets to go first. – Adley, who’s this? Who am I, who is this? – Holladay.
(cheering) – [Shaun] Aha, he gets to go first. Who goes next? – Adley, who am I?
– Chicken. – Who am I, Adley?
– [Adley] Chicken. (cheering)
– [Shaun] Okay, who goes next? – Can you say Albert?
– Albert. (Cheering) – [Shaun] Who goes next, Daddy, or Brandon?
– Daddy. – [Shaun] Alright, Brandon,
you’re last, alright. Timer, are you ready?
– Ready! – [Shaun] Holladay, are you ready? – Ready.
– [Shaun] Get set, go! (whirring) (laughing) Time! – 8.06 seconds. – 8.06 seconds for the Holladay. Racers, are you ready?
– Ready. – [Shaun] Timers, are you ready? – Ready!
– [Shaun] Three, two, one, go! (whirring) – [Chicken] Curvin’ off, no. – [Shaun] Frah, saved it. You’ve got one more try, big boy. Three, two, one, go! – [Chicken] That’s lookin’ good! – [Shaun] Whoa. Good stop! What’ve we got on time? 6:55, wow! Hey, you’re cheatin! You have Adley helpin’. (laughing) Alright, the carbon fiber. Alan Jackson, are you ready? ♫ I was young
– Ready. – [Shaun] Timer, are you ready? – Ready!
– [Shaun] Three, two, one, go! Whoa, that is gone. Shoo! 4.6, wow! – I’m that good.
– He’s just that good. Yay!
(cheering and clapping) Alright, things are
looking good, I’m up next. I need that one.
– [Chicken] The Koowheel. – Go, three, two, one, go! – [Brandon] Oh, oh, oh, oh! Woo!
– [Shaun] Woo! – The fastest board.
– [Albert] What? – What? I’m just that good at pushin’ the button. Sorry, boys, I can’t be beat. Okay, Brandon’s goin’. Who’s gonna film? Hey! Oh, that’s so pretty, thank you. Okay, no more. So pretty, no, let’s– – [Jenny] Hey, color right here. – [Shaun] There, color on the ground.
– [Jenny] Color around my toes.
– [Shaun] Yeah. Alright, maybe no more
coloring on our skateboards. I guess it is style points, though. Brandon, you ready?
(squeaker horn honking) – Yes.
– [Shaun] Aha, do it again. (squeaker horn honking)
I love it! Three, two, one, go! (squeaker horn honking)
Whoa, that was a full three. They’re still goin’! (surprised cheering) Wha! – [Brandon] It’s a trick board! – [Shaun] It’s a trick board! Oh, it’s a trick board! (crowd shouting)
Trick flip! (squeaker horn honking) – [Chicken] What a joke,
what the heck is this thing? – [Shaun] It’s a trick board with a horn. – Like, is it just super lightweight? – [Shaun] I don’t know, I like it though. Adley, let me see your shoes. Hey, did you color on your shoes? (child yelling)
That’s a bad idea. How mad are you on a
scale from one to furious? – Like a ten.
– [Shaun] You’re a ten? – Look at her hands! – [Shaun] Let me see
your hands, high five! Hey! Alright, Brandon, are you ready? – Yeah!
– [Shaun] Ready, set, go! Say go! – [Adley] Go! – [Shaun] Three, two, one, go! (wheels whirring) There we go! Time! Whoa!
(laughing) Aladdin, that was a good save. – I saved it. ♫ One jump ahead of the bad guys ♫ One swing, ahead of the sword ♫ He steals only what he can’t afford ♫ And that’s everything – Results are in, here’s what we got. With last place, we got
Holladay, 8.06 seconds. – It’s really lightweight, but it didn’t have enough to
keep, like, down pressure. (laughing) It only has one wheel with power. I think you guys have two.
– [Crowd] Oh! – So if you cut that in half, he’s at 4.3. – I’m the winner!
– We tied! – Yes!
– We tied! – [Jenny] Next, we have Brandon, 6.98. – I totally blame it on operator error because I was way too
distracted by the horn. (Jenny laughs) It’s the best thing ever!
– [Jenny] We have Chicken. Oh, nice!
– With the detail, added custom work. – You have two wheels.
– This is two wheels. – [Albert] Yeah, two wheels.
– But, mine was taking a bit of a wide turn. If it was a straight line shot, I would have won.
– [Shaun] I can see that. – [Jenny] And we got – I’m surprised
– [Jenny] Albert! – with this result.
– Yeah, this was different, – [Chicken] 4.68. – [Albert] I think the key
was this is carbon fiber, so it’s a little bit lighter. – I think it was going too
fast, I saw the wheels, like, peeling out like they
couldn’t get traction. This bad boy has some
power, but it’s also heavy. – [Jenny] So, first place.
– [Shaun] It’s broken in. – [Jenny] Second place.
– [Shaun] 4.03. – [Jenny] Third place. – [Shaun] This right
here is your champion. Now you know what the fastest board is. There’s still others we got to try. If you guys know of any
boards we should try, let us know and we’ll speed test again. This one has the handle
though, so that’s cool. Later, loser. You should try the ones with handles. (heavy thudding) Oh yeah, remember yesterday’s
clip where I was like, today we’re going to do
double skateboarding rails, flashback to the clip. (loud crashing)
Ow! That’s a preview of
what’s coming tomorrow, doubles rails skating. Yeah, that didn’t really happen. Baby Pookie was sick today,
so Parker worked from home. We’ll do that soon, so
doubles skateboarding with Shaun and Pookie soon. Hey, do you wanna play ball?
– Yeah. – [Shaun] Okay, let’s go. Do you see Brandon? She found Brandon. Okay, Adley, go find everyone else! So this is a sale, I used
to work for skateboard and snowboard companies,
and every now and again, they do these special VIP
sales where you can get stuff super cheap, and
it’s stuff from the future, so we hittin’ it up tonight. Hey, what are you doin’?
(child screams) Where are you goin’? Hey, you get back here!
(child screams) Hey!
(child laughs) Yargh!
(laughing) Albert with the double hat. This is a new series called
Space Station Tries on Hats. That is fabulous. Holladay, I just feel like
you would be good at, like, tennis or something (laughs). – [Jenny] Beach volleyball. – [Shaun] Beach volleyball,
shirtless beach volleyball. No, stop! Oh, don’t get me, no. Ah, you got me! Don’t get me. Ah, don’t you get me. He’s so cute. That’s little Pookie, he’s feelin’ better. – [Woman] I’m getting this one, instead.
– [Holladay] Okay. – This is cute.
– [Shaun] For the boys, or for Holladay?
– For the boys. – [Shaun] Get Holladay a hat,
he wears this hat every day! (fast music) Now you have to get a hat. Brandon, that, oh, that is beautiful. – Why, hello.
– [Shaun] Handsome! You are a handsome young man. Hello (laughs). That looks good, babe, I dig it. Jenny’s bein’–
– Thanks! – [Shaun] Are you ready
for snowboard season? – Yeah, buddy. – Me too, I got a new
hat too, it’s this one. Just another black hat in
case I didn’t have enough. – He doesn’t need more hats.
– I need more hats. Little Pook’s walkin’ in his new shoes! Look at these space steps. One small step for little
Pooks, one giant leap! (laughing) – [Man] Those new shoes, look at that. – [Shaun] He’s cruisin’! – [Man] Hey, get Brandon.
– [Shaun] Blow. – [Brandon] Don’t do it! Ah! – [Shaun] You got him! Space Station dinner with little Pooks. Hey bud, good stuff. Hey, high five! Yeah! For you.
– [Jenny] There’s Adley. There’s Brandon. – [Shaun] This was taken
this morning, that’s Adley in timeout, and that’s Brandon in timeout. Twinners. Go peep in on Adley and
Brandon’s Instagram. Did you go to time out?
– Brandon, time out. – [Brandon] Yeah, Brandon in time out. – [Shaun] Oh, Adley look, fireworks! – Look, they’re swimming! – [Shaun] Oh, and they’re swimmin’? Wow, do you wanna do that?
– Yeah. Yeah, look at mommy. Careful, mommy. Tell her, be careful.
– Careful, mommy. – [Shaun] Careful. Do you wanna end the
vlog, end it right there. (bright jazz music) (laughing) – What are you doing?