8 a.m., waking up. About to start my day. Now for the best part of the day, choosing out the outfit to head to practice. One of my favorite TV shows of all time, so far. Stranger Things, Hawkins High School. Bracelet. Two bracelets. Leipzig is getting cold now. Wear some sweatpants as well. One of my favorites right here. Finally got my hands on a pair of these. The new Nike x Sacai collaboration. I kind of prepared for this for quite a while now. My parents kind of kicked me
out of the house last year and said, “OK, you need to get your
own apartment. You need to, you know, see what it’s like before you, obviously, go to Germany.” So I brought too many to begin with. Here? Probably like 80. At home? Probably like 80 more. My mom was still finishing college. She was a single parent growing up, so, things weren’t always the easiest for us, but, I know how hard she’s worked to get me to the position that I am today. Umm…this one. ♫ Who got the keys to my Beamer? ♫ We are good to go. Are you kidding me right now? Nooooooo. They’ve absolutely destroyed my driveway. All the way over there. Fortunately enough, I’ve had the film crew with me today. So I’m going to have to hop in for a ride with them to the training ground. – I’ll sit in the trunk.
– No, let’s put you in the front. It’s amazing, the kids here, they’ll be like, three years old and like, riding bikes. You can go right actually. Sorry. Scan that. Open sesame. You can go around that way, right here. – Hey guys!
– Hey! Mark my words, this guy right here, Mark my words, this guy right here, is the best defender in the Bundesliga right here. – This is the table I’m talking about that I got at my house. – When did this come to your house? [laughter] Oh no. Oh, my God! Robert! This is the best co-trainer right here. Ever. This is for Champions League, Robert! This is important! The man, the myth, the legend. Mads Bidstrup. Treatment, 10 o’clock. – No, I’m just looking: It’s 10 o’clock and you’re not ready for treatment. – But I have to do here my work. Move. Another treatment session with my best friend, Nicolaus. – I don’t trust you – You’re gonna be all over the TVs in America! OK… [laughter] For me, obviously being injured for the amount of time I’ve been injured, aw, it’s so frustrating. Aw, man. Gotta act tough. So at the point I’m at right now, it’s been rehab sessions, and the most important thing is getting fit. Staying fit. And then I know that the rest will come. It’s just about patience. – Have fun outside.
– Yeah. [sigh] – Six exercises, please. – How many do you think I remember? Think I broke it. … yeah, from Otti. So he gave me 30,000 dollars worth of furniture for, like, five grand. Mark Palmer. This guy is my athletic trainer. I have been working with him for the past four months now. We’re using the course that we have out here instead of being caught inside for the past four months. Y’know, being able to get out and get some fresh air for part of the rehab. [sigh] – Those are pretty good reps for the first time. – Ugh! – [laughter] – I took that one, didn’t I? – Yep! – New pullups. – Up. Here. Here. – Change. – Oof. – It’s tough. – How many? – 22. – You can tell me when to stop then. [sigh] My left one is, like, all over and my right one is, like, perfectly straight. Right here, we have a SoccerBot. Yeah, I know. This is pretty cool. [laughter] He’s cheating there. One more. Oh, no. Oh, they always change. Ah, that’s so cool. Little bit of food. Got a nice little salad. Some mushrooms, some chicken. Some tzatziki. Since the day I moved here, I bought abicycle and I kind of just fit in right with
the bicycle culture here. It’s amazing when you live two minutes away and you can just ride along the canal. It’s a lot easier.
You don’t have to sit in traffic, ever. So, not too long ago I got an unfortunate flat tire on my bicycle. So right now, we’re gonna head to the bike store. Definitely not New York, but Leipzig is pretty super. – Hello.
– Hello. – [German] A new tube? – Yeah. – [German] That’ll be €27.50. – OK, yeah.
– Yeah. Gonna get a kickstand while I’m at it
for my bike. – Can you do this also, or no? – Yes.
– Please. Thank you. The bike is fixed. Ready to roll. For me, I love to go out into the city sometimes, whether it’s with a couple buddies from the team, grab a bite to eat, go into some of the shops. The city has so much to offer here. Maybe a new shirt. Some shoes. Let’s take a look. This is decent, you know? Need this for the house, right here. – [German] Good, how are you? – [German] Yeah, I’m good too. – [German] You coming back? – [German] Two weeks. – [German] All the best! Bye! You like pepper? What we getting? Where’s the yellow one? Perfect. Get that one! I have mushrooms. I’m not really liking how this lettuce is looking. Shredded Parmesan? Let’s go look at the meat, though. Aw, the barbecue. I am the best person to have a barbecue with. Some proper American burgers, some vegetables, whatever you need,
you know the place to come. [laughter] Grillin’ up our meal right now, we got some dinner coming. All right, what else do we need? – Hey, did you flip the zucchini?
No, right? – Nah, you can flip it now. – Yeah, but why you GoPro-in’ it? – Bleacher Report’s here
For the Champions League in America. – And my best friend’s not here! [laughter] – So Leipzig is dead! [laughter] – Put me on the FaceTime, let me be involved. – All right, he wants to be on the FaceTime. – Tyler’s gonna act like he cooks but he never does. [laughter] – Bro, I got it on lock now. – You giving me credit for once? – When do you play? – Friday. – Oh, word. – Saturday out on the golf course, you know? [laughter] – When are you back again? – Fly back on Tuesday. So, Tuesday night I’m expecting some big dishes. – Wow. You’re not coming straight to my house and expecting food?
Is this McDonalds? – Yeah, it is actually. – Bro, these burgers looking juicy, juicy, juicy. – Yeah, what seasoning you got in there? – Don’t even worry about it.
I didn’t make them, but these s–ts are gonna be delicious. – All right, G. – All right, I’ma go keep cooking now, all right? Nice! The burgers are complete. Let’s see how good they are now. – Put another piece of cheese
on one of them for me. – Fine. Come back, let’s go!
We play out here, mate! Oh, my God. – That’s a ball!
– No! – NOOOOOO!! Ohhhhh!! – No way! – Ohhhh! Please! 10:30 p.m. here in Leipzig, Germany. Thanks for following me along
for the past 24 hours. That’s a day in the life. Goodnight.